Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

opinion on the reform?

lihyoung

i've come to check on both survival and skyblock and my opinion on current glitches/command limitations, rank command and color changes and new command access has stayed the same. i believe the command of night vision and timber are cool and a nice addition, however the additions of commands such as chat color, mcmmo, stacking mobs have a more negative opinion.

chat color has helped me identify the obnoxiousness between reading public messages of ranked players, nick may have done the same thing to an extent, but had helped us identify an individual player through an expression that can be unique to you. so what i myself would have to consider ideal, would just be nick by itself without chat color. MCMMO and stacked mobs has done what'd i had considered was a creation of a fusion of survival and factions, my opinion's stands to be neutral on these two mods however they seem unnecessary.

current limitations, that i presume are from current glitches, are a tad infuriating since they do limit your capabilities of teamed up and general survival (to an extent, since there is /trade as an example) but i trust they will be fixed in due time.

however still still stands as my own opinion, and i hope to hear the opinion and thoughts of other players here in the community even if they aren't in agreement with my own.

Carmse

Rank's perks are a scam to me. Now I don't have what I used to have. And the whole chat color thing hurts my eyes and trippy to me. Kinda sucks that I wasted around 200 bucks on this server... But at least I got some use out of my rank one time before the past resets. Kinda pressed :/

lihyoung

i've come to check on both survival and skyblock and my opinion on current glitches/command limitations, rank command and color changes and new command access has stayed the same. i believe the command of night vision and timber are cool and a nice addition, however the additions of commands such as chat color, mcmmo, stacking mobs have a more negative opinion.

chat color has helped me identify the obnoxiousness between reading public messages of ranked players, nick may have done the same thing to an extent, but had helped us identify an individual player through an expression that can be unique to you. so what i myself would have to consider ideal, would just be nick by itself without chat color. MCMMO and stacked mobs has done what'd i had considered was a creation of a fusion of survival and factions, my opinion's stands to be neutral on these two mods however they seem unnecessary.

current limitations, that i presume are from current glitches, are a tad infuriating since they do limit your capabilities of teamed up and general survival (to an extent, since there is /trade as an example) but i trust they will be fixed in due time.

however still still stands as my own opinion, and i hope to hear the opinion and thoughts of other players here in the community even if they aren't in agreement with my own.
some commands can be accessed when you use 1.12, however nick for example isn't a command that we're sadly aren't accessed to.

lihyoung

Rank's perks are a scam to me. Now I don't have what I used to have. And the whole chat color thing hurts my eyes and trippy to me. Kinda sucks that I wasted around 200 bucks on this server... But at least I got some use out of my rank one time before the past resets. Kinda pressed :/
same here ahhh