Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

/Nick & Nick Colours

loza

Dedicated Member
Nick & Nick Colours

In Any Example I Show.
Blue = Colour Code

Red = The Letters Included In The Name / Nick, to explain this better if your nick was 'deep' The red part would be 'deep' with say, colour codes in between, it's complex but will make sense later, trust me.

When you first get a rank (Knight or above) you get access to /nick.
/Nick is useful to express yourself and give your name colour and style <; but at first it
can be a little confusing.

Heres my guide to /nick and it's colours and i'm Australian so I say colours not colors, deal with it.

Colour Codes are a letter or number that is put after '&' that represents a colour.

Okay! So /nick (name) is the basics of it. Generally that is the easiest thing you can do, but these next few steps are kinda confusing so stay with me. Basically you wanna include a colour code before each letter or set of letters you want a certain colour, for example if I want my name to be fulling white I'd do

/Nick &f (NAME)

Where if you want different colours for each section or for each letter, heres and example of what you'd do!
(Nick in this example is Bob)
/Nick &fB&ao&fb
=
/Nick Bob (white is grey here since you can't see white.)

Another Example!

/Nick
&eL&da&ar&cr&by
=
/Nick
Larry

All Colour Codes (Coloured For Helpfulness)

&0 BLACK
&1 DARK BLUE
&2 DARK GREEN
&3 DARK AQUA
&4 DARK RED
&5 DARK PURPLE
&6 GOLD
&7 GRAY
&8 DARK GRAY
&9 INDIGO
&A GREEN
&B AQUA
&C RED
&D PINK
&E YELLOW
&F WHITE

Still Struggling? Here are a few helpful Links <3
o
o
o
o (Coloured Books)

If You Know How To Colour Books, This Should Come Easy To You!
Goodluck! <3

ImGay

Newcomer
For some reason it won't work for me, it just keeps saying "nicknames must be alphanumeric"

skinnycamm

For some reason it won't work for me, it just keeps saying "nicknames must be alphanumeric"
Make sure that you're only using letters (english) numbers, and underscores! nothing else!!! Also, make sure that you're using the &'s correctly! if you add an extra one, your nick will not work..!!!!!!

nataliee

This thread will definitely come in handy when changing my nickname colors every now and then. Thanks for the helpful information! <33

snacc

Newcomer
Nick & Nick Colours

In Any Example I Show.
Blue = Colour Code

Red = The Letters Included In The Name / Nick, to explain this better if your nick was 'deep' The red part would be 'deep' with say, colour codes in between, it's complex but will make sense later, trust me.

/Nick is useful to express yourself and give your name colour and style <; but at first it

Heres my guide to /nick and it's colours and i'm Australian so I say colours not colors, deal with it.

Colour Codes are a letter or number that is put after '&' that represents a colour.

Okay! So /nick (name) is the basics of it. Generally that is the easiest thing you can do, but these next few steps are kinda confusing so stay with me. Basically you wanna include a colour code before each letter or set of letters you want a certain colour, for example if I want my name to be fulling white I'd do

/Nick &f (NAME)

Where if you want different colours for each section or for each letter, heres and example of what you'd do!
/Nick &fB&ao&fb
=

Another Example!

/Nick &eL&da&ar&cr&by
=
/Nick
Larry

&0 BLACK
&1 DARK BLUE
&2 DARK GREEN
&3 DARK AQUA
&4 DARK RED
&5 DARK PURPLE
&6 GOLD
&7 GRAY
&8 DARK GRAY
&9 INDIGO
&A GREEN
&B AQUA
&C RED
&D PINK
&E YELLOW
&F WHITE

o
o
o
o (Coloured Books)

Goodluck! <3
Do you need a rank to use color codes on signs?

heartshapedkiss

Nick & Nick Colours

In Any Example I Show.
Blue = Colour Code

/Nick &f (NAME)

/Nick &fB&ao&fb
=

Another Example!

/Nick &eL&da&ar&cr&by
=
/Nick
Larry

&0 BLACK
&1 DARK BLUE
&2 DARK GREEN
&3 DARK AQUA
&4 DARK RED
&5 DARK PURPLE
&6 GOLD
&7 GRAY
&8 DARK GRAY
&9 INDIGO
&A GREEN
&B AQUA
&C RED
&D PINK
&E YELLOW
&F WHITE

o
o
o
o (Coloured Books)

Goodluck! <3
this is great! thank you so much for this :))