Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

New year, new me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwer

Dedicated Member
appreciation to the kindest of kindest

@michaeI : You can in my mind first since you've always made my day always cheered me up and
always had my back.. Thank you for being there for me michael :) You'll always be my #1 fam..
Thank you for buying me these things I could never afford.. I wish I bought you Titan ❤
ily xx

@Millyy : oh my oh my milly! I thank you so much the most actually for being so kind, supportive , and the most loving friend I could ever have.. I always trusted you with my secrets and rants and things..
And you've always calmed me down when I'm angry,sad,depressed and things. I love playing our mischievous block game together! You're like my sister I've always dreamt of having ❤
Never change Milly, you are beautiful and amazing just the way you are. I love you so much Mills my sis ❤❤

@bunnvy : ilysm thanks for being there for me bunny i love u

@kiwi : ily jordan you were my first bb friend ever i will always cherish our memories forever ily

@RainbowElfe @bubs : i love you so much guys thanks for being apart of life and I will always love my daughters ❤

[U​

Last edited:

Shaanya

ILYT

AND Y ARE PEOPLE ACCUSING ME OF BEING SWEATY LIKE WHAT ): AND HAHA @Oli YOUVE JUST BEEN ACCUSED OF BEING SWEATY SEE FINALLY SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME

Status
Not open for further replies.