New to the game and confused already

Gryfynn

Newcomer
Dec 16, 2018
I purchased a rank and some plots but I don't see how I get to the creative server from this website. Can anyone help?

Deerie

Newcomer
Aug 19, 2017
So you're trying to access the creative server from this site? You can't access it from a web browser; you need to have Minecraft downloaded to your computer (and an authentic, fully paid Minecraft account). Or did I misunderstand?

Gryfynn

Newcomer
Dec 16, 2018
So you're trying to access the creative server from this site? You can't access it from a web browser; you need to have Minecraft downloaded to your computer (and an authentic, fully paid Minecraft account). Or did I misunderstand?
I have my own version. I was directed here when trying to join a creative multiplayer server hosted by smallishbeans.

ashley

Nov 4, 2015
Please refer to this thread here: https://beanblockz.com/threads/how-to-join-beanblockz.45671/

Upon joining the server & the hub, right click on your compass and your first option will be a beacon which will take you to the Creative server after selecting one of three options; Creative 1, Creative 2 and Creative 3 ! (Creative 3 will take you to our build competition but I believe it's titled Creative 3)

Gryfynn

Newcomer
Dec 16, 2018
Please refer to this thread here: https://beanblockz.com/threads/how-to-join-beanblockz.45671/

Upon joining the server & the hub, right click on your compass and your first option will be a beacon which will take you to the Creative server after selecting one of three options; Creative 1, Creative 2 and Creative 3 ! (Creative 3 will take you to our build competition but I believe it's titled Creative 3)
Cabello,
I appreciate the help. It is now telling me I need to downgrade my version of Minecraft when I try to connect.?.

ashley

Nov 4, 2015
Cabello,
I appreciate the help. It is now telling me I need to downgrade my version of Minecraft when I try to connect.?.
What version are you playing on? I would recommend to join on 1.12.2 :)

Gryfynn

Newcomer
Dec 16, 2018
I found my solution. Thanks again for your help.