play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Announcement New Staff: May 2020!

MamaDuckie

Community Manager
Community Manager
MamaDuckie
MamaDuckie
Hey everyone!

Last month, we released applications for a new type of staff member, the Helper rank! After much consideration - and reading - I'm pleased to announce that we've selected our new staff members! With nearly 500 amazing applications, we obviously couldn't pick everyone, but we thank everyone who applied for their interest in helping out the server and urge those who weren't accepted to reapply in the future. With that being said, I'd love for everyone to join me in giving the new staff a warm welcome!

Welcome to the team, guys! We're excited to have you!

-Danielle(MamaDuckie)

toer

Hey everyone!

Last month, we released applications for a new type of staff member, the Helper rank! After much consideration - and reading - I'm pleased to announce that we've selected our new staff members! With nearly 500 amazing applications, we obviously couldn't pick everyone, but we thank everyone who applied for their interest in helping out the server and urge those who weren't accepted to reapply in the future. With that being said, I'd love for everyone to join me in giving the new staff a warm welcome!

Welcome to the team, guys! We're excited to have you!

-Danielle(MamaDuckie)
congrats @butterflysoup !