HeyItzAna

Jun 17, 2016
Congrats everyone! <3
Can't wait to work with you all :)

OvaRenan

Newcomer
Nov 17, 2018
Hello you wonderful beans!

As you know, during the month of January we had moderator applications open. During that time we received so many excellent applications from you all and we're very happy to see everyone wanting to help make this server a better place. Unfortunately, we only can pick so many of you all to become staff and after a long time in picking out the right candidates, we narrowed it down to whom we'd like to have join our team this time around. We wish the best of luck to all of the new staff!

Without any further delay, let's give a warm welcome to...

@Kuroe
@IneffableRaven
@dovena
@Rxsq
@shelfboi
@Wolvesss
@shiv
@gudetama
@chaeri
@MxgicCookie
@TrulyBliss
@celeste39941
@thomass
@lcjump
@eddiejane
@MaxAffect
@ItsMaio
@XxSavagewalrus

Thank you to everyone who applied this last application period. We hope that those who didn't get it are discouraged from applying next time!

-Danielle
Congratss YALLlllllllllll <3

qurrenxx

Dec 18, 2018
"Thank you to everyone who applied this last application period. We hope that those who didn't get it are discouraged from applying next time!" I think there's a typo?

auggie

Jul 24, 2017
Congrats all new mods!

Also, big congrats to @shiv ILY BFF

Beebo

Newcomer
Jan 14, 2017
Hello you wonderful beans!

As you know, during the month of January we had moderator applications open. During that time we received so many excellent applications from you all and we're very happy to see everyone wanting to help make this server a better place. Unfortunately, we only can pick so many of you all to become staff and after a long time in picking out the right candidates, we narrowed it down to whom we'd like to have join our team this time around. We wish the best of luck to all of the new staff!

Without any further delay, let's give a warm welcome to...

@Kuroe
@IneffableRaven
@dovena
@Rxsq
@shelfboi
@Wolvesss
@shiv
@gudetama
@chaeri
@MxgicCookie
@TrulyBliss
@celeste39941
@thomass
@lcjump
@eddiejane
@MaxAffect
@ItsMaio
@XxSavagewalrus

Thank you to everyone who applied this last application period. We hope that those who didn't get it aren't discouraged from applying next time!

-Danielle
awe :< i feel discouraged. s a d.. congrats tho... :,(

Lemony

Jan 21, 2016
oh. I see.:(
Congrats to everyone who got the spot! :)
I'll have to try again next time, but that's ok!

Sherxual

Newcomer
Sep 24, 2016
Rip this was my last time applying for mod lmao. Anyway congrats to all who made it.

petalier

Apr 8, 2017
"Thank you to everyone who applied this last application period. We hope that those who didn't get it are discouraged from applying next time!" I think there's a typo?
Maybe, maybe not :unsure:;)