New BeanBlockz Insta Series?

Which two series would you like to see most?

• BeanBlockz Server Tour v2

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • 12 Days of Blocky Christmas

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • December Cheer Block

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Block of Friendship

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • BeanBlockz Year of Madness

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Staff Villages & Builds

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

MamaDuckie

Community Manager
Community Manager
Nov 7, 2015
Hello you lovely beans!

So I've been suggested a few things from the community and the staff team to add as new mini or long running series to the BeanBlockz Instagram and I figured letting the community decide instead of me trying to figure it out on my own! I'm willing to accept at least two new series per week, that is why you'll all be able to have two votes instead of one and you will have two weeks in order to vote! If you have any suggestions or comments or questions on these three new series, make sure you post them below so that I can see and acknowledge them! Without further ado, here is a brief description of each series that I have come up with or players have suggested to me!

BeanBlockz Server Tour v2

- A look into the newly revamped server
- Multi-Image posts showing spawn and some of the builds players have come up with thus far
- Quotes about the gamemode from players who are online in game
- One post per week

12 Days of Blocky Christmas

- 12 days, 12 photos of staff taking images around the server that go along with the 12 days of Christmas song

December Cheer Block

- 31 days of back to back images from around the entire server

Block of Friendship

- Every 1-2 weeks(depending on how many people participate) we will take an image from here on Media/Art of people making a new friend on Beanblockz or just being nice and gifting random people a small gift
- Series will be indefinite

BeanBlockz Year of Madness

- A new post on the first day of every month for 1 year starting January 1st, 2019
- Each post will be differently themed and there to give you a good chuckle

Staff Villages & Builds

- A look into the Staff Villages, Islands and builds around the server(since people are always asking to see them)
- One post a week

In addition to adding some new series, we also have some fun posts planned for the coming weeks and the remainder of the year that are not Insta Series. As well as a few fun things for the community to do around the holidays, so stay tuned for posts on those here on the forums, on the Insta and maybe even on Twitter! ;)

Have a wonderful weekend!
-Danielle(MamaDuckie

seolar

Feb 19, 2017
yeet