Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Nether

Kithara

Just wondering but does the nether reset and how big is the nether cause ik that people hv found the border in the nether

Ashii

The nether resets at the same time the server resets as far as I am aware.
On the border question I'm not quite sure, as I'm not sure if there is one or if is has different sizes between survival/skyblock/factions.
I'm sure fac/survival players could tell you the approx nether size, but I play skyblock, and have done quite a bit of spawner searching in the nether and neither me or anyone I am aware of has found a border.
Hope this helps a bit <3

Cookkiee

In survival the boreders are as follow
Nether: 8k by 8k
End: 5k by 5k
Overworld: 20k by 20k
The only difference between factions and survival is that the overworld is 12k by 12k.

The only time the nether resets is when the who entire survival server does, it wont reset just by itself, that goes with everything as well. Nothing is gonna reset on its own because I don't even think its possible.

Kithara

The only difference between factions and survival is that the overworld is 12k by 12k.

The only time the nether resets is when the who entire survival server does, it wont reset just by itself, that goes with everything as well. Nothing is gonna reset on its own because I don't even think its possible.

thx