Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Nether, Survival custom 2

AtomicallyAlive

Newcomer
Is there a way to make the nether refresh/reset or make it bigger so we can explore more? Its getting more and more difficult to find an unraided Nether fortress to get spawners. The only other ways to get spawners are to buy them from the shop or players (which is expensive either way), or go looking for mineshafts (which i know for a fact from other servers that its almost impossible to find one with out using xray) I won't cheat to find one but i'd like to see it be a little easier to find spawners if thats possible.

Parodia

some minimaps have mineshaft icons, or you can walk on the surface with subtitles on & look for "minecart rolls" in the bottom corner

666bot

Newcomer
I don't know if it's just me, but i actually find a lot of mineshafts, especially in badlands biomes. They're not super extremely rare - you just have to know where to look.

Parodia

I don't know if it's just me, but i actually find a lot of mineshafts, especially in badlands biomes. They're not super extremely rare - you just have to know where to look.
Yeah i just go mining and find tons of them. Especially since I have to mine for everything because grinders barely work on Classic.

somegay

If the world would be limitless, people would lose interest in buying from others due to having an endless and free way obtaining those items they seek. Economy would experience a huge lack of balance, which is the main point of modded survival. At least in my eye.