Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
mc.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

My warp button on Skyblock

Status
Not open for further replies.

griimmii

Newcomer
So my warp button on skyblock just won't work no matter how many times I click it, I've all of Minecraft for an hour and have left the game multiple times yet it still refuses to open up normally. All it says is to wait 1 or 2 seconds yet when I wait 15 minutes it doesn't work. Any solutions?

gracie♫

Trusted Member
ashishott
ashishott
Hiya!
When you say warp button, which one do you mean?

Is it warping to a gamemode from hub, pwarps or warping to your island/someone else’s island?<3

gracie♫

Trusted Member
ashishott
ashishott
You've made sure you're on your own island, or spawn/nether when trying to warp somewhere? I know it's a bit glitchy rn and you can't warp from other people's islands

griimmii

Newcomer
You've made sure you're on your own island, or spawn/nether when trying to warp somewhere? I know it's a bit glitchy rn and you can't warp from other people's islands
I can warp to other islands but I'd have to use the /pwarp command. Yes I've tried doing it in the nether, spawn, and my own island. <3

Talky

Talkysaurus
Talkysaurus
Hi! so try doing /pwarps and /warps itself in either the skyblock spawn or your own personal island it should show heads that u can click on to go to various places, if ur still having issues i reccommend making a bug report on the situation,

Talky

Talkysaurus
Talkysaurus
Ok well since your question has been answered I will now go ahead and lock the thread! If you have anymore questions, dont hesitate to make another thread!

-Thread Locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.