Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

MY PLOTS ARE CORRUPTED?!

OmiJosh

I don't even know what is happening right now. So yesterday i was finishing up placing some heads in the headshop, as you do, i logged off i would say 20mins afterwards due to the server being extremely laggy. So this morning i went online to see that these heads had gone and some of the glass was gone and two random heads were missing too. So i just put it down to lag, got the heads back and placed them again. No further trouble their. Then i was building on my other plot, a big building, i did lots of stuff. A) i noticed that when i was placing the glass roof parts of it were blackened and when it started raining the rain that fell in this area was also black. B) when i just went back on i saw that lots of the work i did on the plot had gone, like the blocks had reset?! I was like what because it wasn't like it was in a chronological order. It was random parts of the work i did throughout the day?! I am playing in 1.11 i don't know if that has anything to do with it. I was also playing with my sister and she could see the things i was building so it wasn't computer lag. Please help me, i'm scared to build anything now just in case this happens again :(

Dxsk

I am not sure, but this could have been a griefer? Or there may be a slight issue with Beanblockz at the moment, however, I don't seem to have any problems.

AlexisSaige

Dedicated Member
Next time you see this happening, I suggest you record it and file a bug report. It is most likely a bug with the server, so filing a bug report can help the staff determine what is going on

Detrioum

This has happened to me on other Survival servers, but i am not exactly sure if this is it.
But sometimes there can be a bug in the server and it goes back in time a bit. So if you built a pole, and the bug occurred then the pole would be missing.
But again, i'm not exactly sure if this is the case.

JoeyAnya

It might of been a griefer, do /p info and remove the player's that you don't trust and It might not happen again or as they said above, it might be a bug or a glitch. Hope this helped! :)