Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Multipliers & Unlimited Sell Wand

Ashii

ashthetotaltrash
ashthetotaltrash
if you dont get them automatically then yes, make a purchase issue on it.

Ashii

ashthetotaltrash
ashthetotaltrash
You don't get sell wands back as they are consumables. Consumables are things that can be traded in game and can be lost (by death, lava, running out of uses or reset ect.). In this case, unlimited does not mean you can't lose it but that it can't be lost due to running out of uses. The only exception to this is if you bought it 7 days or less before the reset. Non-consumables like multipliers/ranks/perks cannot be lost in any of the ways listed previously and so get given back after a reset, unlike consumables like sell/condense wands or crates ect. which don't.
Hope that explains it well enough : )

RGBCYMK

You don't get sell wands back as they are consumables. Consumables are things that can be traded in game and can be lost (by death, lava, running out of uses or reset ect.). In this case, unlimited does not mean you can't lose it but that it can't be lost due to running out of uses. The only exception to this is if you bought it 7 days or less before the reset. Non-consumables like multipliers/ranks/perks cannot be lost in any of the ways listed previously and so get given back after a reset, unlike consumables like sell/condense wands or crates ect. which don't.
Hope that explains it well enough : )
I was told I'd be able to get it back. I bought it in May and only got to use it for 7 weeks which is hardly fair? And if I dare get a refund I'll be banned but this isn't really a good way to treat people who have spent their money with you guys.

Ashii

ashthetotaltrash
ashthetotaltrash
I'm sorry if you were told otherwise, as there was a bit of confusion on if you would be able to or not previously. Just to clarify this, I'll link to this thread in which Jesse's statement on it is linked and mama also explains why sell wands are consumables.

RGBCYMK

Since you admitted the description was misleading you should have really given everyone store credit to re purchase a wand. This is so utterly problematic of the managing staff. I understand this isn't your fault but I don't know how BBZ keeps getting away with this.