Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Mods for Beanblockz

Heavxn

Tom,
You should add some really fun mods to the server. It would make minecraft a lot more fun to play! K..so...yea. Thats my suggestion. xD Im not very good at writing things :3

John

Trusted Member
It wouldn't work as all players would have to download all the mods added and it could cause problems.

ShadowKnight10022

Newcomer
But What If The Mods Were Apart Of The Server So Like They Don't Have To Download It, But It Be Apart Of The Server.
This Is Like A Idea:
Creative 3.0 (Modded)
Zoomodpack: Has Animals, Minecraft Comes Alive etc.
This Is The Mod Pack I Would Use On The Server
~Tobias

paintedlemon

^^
i don't think mods can be for a whole server, because they need to be downloaded onto an individual game and account and computer ??
i think what you are trying to say comes under plugins, though which might be limited as to what is available

Aristia

Trusted Member
Maybe you could have parts of the server modded

Like maybe one Survival could be modded and the other could be vanilla?

Pvhemen

Dedicated Member
Lucky blocks?? Vikkstar has a server similar to it, I don't know exactly if you have to download the mod from forge.

Voidal

Dedicated Member
If someone wants it real bad, maybe put it in suggestions. Personally I think it would be a cool add on, but it's the matter of people actually being able to install the mods. As suggested before, maybe like one gamemode or something would be cool

Iara

Dedicated Member
This is the best idea anyone could write on here! i always wanted mods on a server, but it is kind of hard! there are many plugins tho :D

OpalLolo

Dedicated Member
I do agree with the others it would be troublesome. And at first i thought you meant moderators xD

EmmaRiley

EmmaRiley
EmmaRiley
my computer would be way too laggy to handle any mods it is just laggy with only optifine which is small.