uhrora

uhrora
uhrora
So, as you may, or may not, know...
a ton of moderators have resigned.
SOOOOO, I came up with an idea, that
is either good or bad.

So, you have to say 1 thing nice about the mods, current or past, and
you can direct it towards someone or you don't have to.

Do not repeat anything said, please be creative.

Ex:
Person 1: Mods help us
Person 2: @ Mod helped me with such and such

(Please play, I feel very loved, and I think the mods will too.)
(Sorry if this is a silly idea, I think its not. K Bye)

Marian

Popular Member
Marian__
Marian__
@Cloudram There was a server advertiser on skyblock 1 a few days ago and she responded to my message and banned the player so swiftly. Thanks I really appreciated it!

uhrora

uhrora
uhrora
@MamaDuckie OML, I ask way too many question and I thank you for your patience with me. Literally on my first day I had bombarded you with questions and I felt so bad. Thank you :love:

miamxrie

@kxmmy you’ve been one of the most amazing internet bffs I’ve ever had and we’ve known each other for like 3 or 4 years and you’re always there for me and always know how to make me smile ilysm ❤❤

uhrora

uhrora
uhrora
@Cloudram I remember when I tried to do a skin competition and the prize was a parrot and people were messaging me like "just give it to me" and you came and they all stopped, lowkey funny. But thank you so much. You probably don't remember but you gave nether stars out and the one you gave me is on my wall xD

LiterallySoShook

TBH I only used to talk to two mods but now I have so many mod friends since I joined the family that I'm going to name all the beans I love and hold dear in my heart ❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤
@Tylxr
@Kyuxbi
@Cloudram
@Ollivian
@yen
@kxmmy
@viewful
@Haime
@ahrtificial
The rest I still do appreciate and like but these are the beans that I feel are almost like family. I'm so thankful I met all of you and I thank you for your friendship and memories. I love you all and I hope that you are all in my future. Through thick and thin I will have your backs and continue to support all of you 100% ❤

yen

whyyen
whyyen
TBH I only used to talk to two mods but now I have so many mod friends since I joined the family that I'm going to name all the beans I love and hold dear in my heart ❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤
@Tylxr
@Kyuxbi
@Cloudram
@Ollivian
@yen
@kxmmy
@viewful
@Haime
@ahrtificial
The rest I still do appreciate and like but these are the beans that I feel are almost like family. I'm so thankful I met all of you and I thank you for your friendship and memories. I love you all and I hope that you are all in my future. Through thick and thin I will have your backs and continue to support all of you 100% ❤
you're the cutest

kxmmy

kxmmy
kxmmy
@Tylxr
@Kyuxbi
@Cloudram
@Ollivian
@yen
@kxmmy
@viewful
@Haime
@ahrtificial
awwwww ily2 xox now let’s go bully jared

viewful ❅

Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
viewful
viewful
@Tylxr
@Kyuxbi
@Cloudram
@Ollivian
@yen
@kxmmy
@viewful
@Haime
@ahrtificial
Marry me