Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavxn

Hi Tom. I didn't know where to post this...hopefully here is okay.

What is your current username?:
It is Heavenfun317
Have you purchased anything from our webstore? If so, what have you purchased?
I have purchased /fly, and Knight
What age are you?
I am currently 14 years of age.
What timezone are you in?
Eastern Timezone
Have you ever been banned? What for?:
Yes, I have been banned. It was for caps tho. xD I was a bit excited because I just received my knight rank and /fly. xD
What qualities do you have which would benefit the team?
First off, I'm responsible. I'm going into high school this year, so its pretty important to have responsibility and self control. I am also a very polite person. I don't like to be harsh, but when a warning may be needed, I know when I am to fulfill my duties. I like for everyone to have fun, but I do not like for things to get out of hand. I am also very patient so it'll be fine waiting for the proof of a problem that may have occurred.
Why do you want to become staff? What are your motives?
My motives of become a staff member are first of I love this server. I started playing Beanblockz a while ago, and this is the only server I play on. Literally. I mostly play on Skyblock and Skywars, but every once in a great while I play on the other servers. My motives are to keep Beanblockz a kid friendly environment and I want everyone to have fun. There seems to be a lot of drama sometimes, so I'd like to get that under control. I am on Beanblockz quite a lot, so I know quite a handful of players, so it'll be easy to work with them, and to get them to stop causing "trouble." (Caps, Impersonation, Griefing, etc.)
Do you have any past experience with moderating? (you are allowed to mention the specific server(s) here, don't worry.):
No, unfortunately I do not have any past experience with moderating.
How much time could you dedicate to the server each day?
My school day typically ends at around 2:50-3:00ish. On weekdays I am typically able to spend up to 6 hours on Beanblockz. On weekends I can go up to 11 hours max. Not all at one time, but I'll get on and off throughout the day.
Why should we pick you over the other people applying for staff?
I believe you should choose me over some of the others because I'm good with handling situations. It's the way I was raised. I'm a very polite person and I have a positive attitude. I believe that everyone should have fun. Beanblockz is a really popular server, and sometimes the people playing on it tend to get a bit..obnoxious.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak to communicate with us? (requires a microphone)
Yes! I just received an apple store gift card, so I would be able to get it. :3
Is there anything else we should know?:
If I do not answer back on here, you can mail me on skyblock. :) Also, just as a small example. When I would play on survival 2.0 a lot, I had a lot of friends on there. I always helped them when a griefer would come along and..well..grief their property. Also teleportation trapping, that's happened to me an immense amount of times, and I would love to try and help stop that from happening.

Thanks For Reading! I hope you take my application into consideration. :p

Last edited:

Castelliboo

Dedicated Member
Hi Tom. I didn't know where to post this...hopefully here is okay.

What is your current username?:
It is Heavenfun317
Have you purchased anything from our webstore? If so, what have you purchased?
I have purchased /fly, and Knight
What age are you?
I am currently 14 years of age.
What timezone are you in?
Eastern Timezone
Have you ever been banned? What for?:
Yes, I have been banned. It was for caps tho. xD I was a bit excited because I just received my knight rank and /fly. xD
What qualities do you have which would benefit the team?
First off, I'm responsible. I'm going into high school this year, so its pretty important to have responsibility and self control. I am also a very polite person. I don't like to be harsh, but when a warning may be needed, I know when I am to fulfill my duties. I like for everyone to have fun, but I do not like for things to get out of hand. I am also very patient so it'll be fine waiting for the proof of a problem that may have occurred.
Why do you want to become staff? What are your motives?
My motives of become a staff member are first of I love this server. I started playing Beanblockz a while ago, and this is the only server I play on. Literally. I mostly play on Skyblock and Skywars, but every once in a great while I play on the other servers. My motives are to keep Beanblockz a kid friendly environment and I want everyone to have fun. There seems to be a lot of drama sometimes, so I'd like to get that under control. I am on Beanblockz quite a lot, so I know quite a handful of players, so it'll be easy to work with them, and to get them to stop causing "trouble." (Caps, Impersonation, Griefing, etc.)
Do you have any past experience with moderating? (you are allowed to mention the specific server(s) here, don't worry.):
No, unfortunately I do not have any past experience with moderating.
How much time could you dedicate to the server each day?
My school day typically ends at around 2:50-3:00ish. On weekdays I am typically able to spend up to 6 hours on Beanblockz. On weekends I can go up to 11 hours max. Not all at one time, but I'll get on and off throughout the day.
Why should we pick you over the other people applying for staff?
I believe you should choose me over some of the others because I'm good with handling situations. It's the way I was raised. I'm a very polite person and I have a positive attitude. I believe that everyone should have fun. Beanblockz is a really popular server, and sometimes the people playing on it tend to get a bit..obnoxious.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak to communicate with us? (requires a microphone)
Yes! I just received an apple store gift card, so I would be able to get it. :3
Is there anything else we should know?:
If I do not answer back on here, you can mail me on skyblock. :) Also, just as a small example. When I would play on survival 2.0 a lot, I had a lot of friends on there. I always helped them when a griefer would come along and..well..grief their property. Also teleportation trapping, that's happened to me an immense amount of times, and I would love to try and help stop that from happening.

Thanks For Reading! I hope you take my application into consideration. :p
Good luck! Can a mod please close this as it isn't meant to be here? thx

Gxrm

Dedicated Member
Gxrm
Gxrm
Sorry Staff Applications have been closed BTW Wrong Section to put staff applications in! Thx Gxrm (Germ);)

Ravenexa

It will be announced on the forums and beanblockz twitter when staff applications are open. Thread locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.