Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
mc.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

memory lane

MCFARTNUGGIES

Newcomer
hi, i started playing beanblockz when i was like 12?? maybe 13 idk but now i'm 17 :sneaky: i'm going through a tough time rn , so i decided to take a walk down memory lane and play skyblock for the first time in years (i still suck at it). anyway, this server was always my escape when things were going bad and i have to say that the time i spent on beanblockz was the best time of my life (so far :devilish:). i remember when i was little i'd wake up for school at 4am so i could play beanblockz for two hours haha. it was a good escape cus at the time i was being bullied really badly but the only thing that kept me sane (for the most part) were the people i met on skyblock. now most of the people i used to play with are gone and moved on with their lives so i'll be surprised if any of them see this and/or remember me since our time together was so long ago, but i think about them a lot and i didn't even get to say goodbye to most of them.. anyway it's nice to see how much the server has changed <3.

(this is just rambling and i doubt any of it makes sense lmao just go w it)