Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Announcement May 2020 Build Competition Winners!

MamaDuckie

Community Manager
Community Manager
MamaDuckie
MamaDuckie
Hello everyone!

Today is the day! May 2020 Build Competition Winners are finally chosen and being announced! Are you as excited as we are? I hope so!

The theme for the competition was 'Lockdown' which was very vague in order to see what kind of awesome builds you could all come up with, and you didn't disappoint! There were so many amazing builds that it was hard for any winners to be chosen. Before they're announced, we'd love to thank everyone for their participation in the competition and hope you join us in the next one! With that being said, please join me in giving a round of applause to our five winners!

Congratulations to everyone who placed! We will be in contact with you shortly concerning you prizes, so keep your eyes on your DM's!

-Danielle(MamaDuckie)

somegay

somegay
somegay
congrats every1 yeh aye yuh aye uh even though i spent 10 hours only on my plot i think it was really fun and looking forward to next theme dawg sad to see @lukejr didnt palce aye yuh : / / also special thanks to @puugss who believed in me and told me that ill definitely place im really looking forward to the next comp especially now that i have loots of free time on my hands :4: