Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Make a story without using the letter "e"

ItsMaio

(Make a story, one sentence at a time, without using the letter "e" [ I was going to do "e" and "a" but it was way to hard])
Start:
A bright sun shows through dusty windows, "I'm going to go carry out tasks of a normal adult", that's what I say in my mind but I know in thy back of thy mind I will probably watch Hulu again.

uhrora

uhrora
uhrora
A doggo and a cat, both had a thought about food. Only thing wrong with that thought is that the doggo and cat own no food!! (IDEK this is hard xD)

Ashii

ashthetotaltrash
ashthetotaltrash
It was a bad thing that food was not a thing cat and doggo had, as cat and doggo wish for food a lot, and bad things could occur if food wasn't to hand. That was so difficult x3

Marian

Popular Member
Marian__
Marian__
A doggo and a cat, both had a thought about food. Only thing wrong with that thought is that the doggo and cat own no food!! (IDEK this is hard xD)
U LOST U USED AN E IN "THE"

But, it was a good thing so that the cat and doggo didn't thicc from all the food!

Ethereal

Dedicated Member
etherealistics
etherealistics
Do we continue with cat and doggo or another one??
too bad im going to create another one :/

Girls and boys got good naps prior to high school starting, now girls and boys obtain small naps.
(lol im sorry this is bad haha I am not creative and all I could think of is words with e)

Marian

Popular Member
Marian__
Marian__
Do we continue with cat and doggo or another one??
too bad im going to create another one :/

Girls and boys got good naps prior to high school starting, now girls and boys obtain small naps.
(lol im sorry this is bad haha I am not creative and all I could think of is words with e)
Without big naps, boys and girls cant study good!

Ashii

ashthetotaltrash
ashthetotaltrash
girls and boys will have big trouble with family if bad math is what occurs.

tokyo

thy said cat was blind to thy magic of calming yoga, allowing worries to drip away