Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

lydss' Introduction

lydss

lydss
lydss
So I've been on Minecraft since like 2015, and probably a member on Beanblockz just as long and never made an official introduction. OOPS.
So here's to 2020 and me making an actual introduction :)

My name is Lydia and I'm 17 years old. I live on my family farm in the Eastern part of the US where we raise cattle, goats, chickens, and ducks. We also have pet rabbits, 2 dogs, 3 indoor cats, several outdoor cats, and I own 2 pigs for some months out of the year for 4-H projects.
My boyfriend and I are very competitive when it comes to video games.

I enjoy painting, drawing, riding 4-Wheeler, riding horses, fishing, and hunting (and much more).
I've done cyber school for the past 5 years...I will graduate high school this year and plan on attending college for a Bachelor's in Elementary Education.
I like pasta, like a lot, it's unhealthy how much I like pasta.
My boyfriend runs into burning buildings for fun, I just stand outside and clean up the trash :) (Sooo what this means is my boyfriend is certified to fight fires, and I'm not, so I'm limited to what I can do. We're both volunteer firefighters if you didn't get that already)

If anyone wants to be friends, just add me with /friends :)
Oh, and if you want a link to a gallery of my pets to be created, react to this and I'll put it on my profile.

That's all for now. Happy New Year Beans! Thank you all for being here <3

Last edited:

morlla

morladarling
morladarling
cool! I've volunteered for a firefighter camp before, but it wasn't suitable for me haha.
Nice to meet you ! Hope to see you around