Lost my King Kit

InWaters

Newcomer
Nov 19, 2018
I was outside at my kit shop And was walking cause I needed planks Later I was coming back and a creeper and a skeleton blowed me entities got cleared and I lost my king kit Alot of wood

MC IGN:Zreaoz
Where am I:Survival 2 Creative 1 Skyblock 2

Mariau

Popular Member
Feb 27, 2016
Unfortunately, there is no way to retrieve your kit and wood. What server was this on? I usually only play on skyblock one and I'm a titan so I could spare you one.

MxgicCookie

Apr 10, 2017
I wanna add on, if you come to the forums or even ask in game, a lot of people are A, willing to give you kits for free or B, sell them to you (for in game money). So don't hesitate to ask! :)

InWaters

Newcomer
Nov 19, 2018
I wanna add on, if you come to the forums or even ask in game, a lot of people are A, willing to give you kits for free or B, sell them to you (for in game money). So don't hesitate to ask! :)
first I am not asking if your dumb enough to read I am not asking for stuff I just put my ign if you wanna give Idc about those stuff LOL If your too dumb enough to see that
edit:Sorry If I wrote dumb Sometimes when people tell me unusual stuff that I didnt tell The story:I was outside at my kit shop And was walking cause I needed planks Later I was coming back and a creeper and a skeleton blowed me entities got cleared and I lost my king kit Alot of wood

Last edited:

MxgicCookie

Apr 10, 2017
OKAY well 1, be a nicer and do not call people dumb especially when they're trying to be helpful. And just so you know, saying sorry to calling me dumb twice doesn't make it any better, just don't do it. 2, be more clear with what you want and we wouldn't be put in this situation.

InWaters

Newcomer
Nov 19, 2018
OKAY well 1, be a nicer and do not call people dumb especially when they're trying to be helpful. And just so you know, saying sorry to calling me dumb twice doesn't make it any better, just don't do it. 2, be more clear with what you want and we wouldn't be put in this situation.
First I said sorry what do you expect more pay you? and please read my story carefully 2. I dont care about those stuff I dont want anyone to give me stuff If you dont understand it read 10 times more and reply to me then if still you didnt get it Then Idk
Disclaimer:If your offended please stop making drama

InWaters

Newcomer
Nov 19, 2018
any you clearly said this "A, willing to give you kits for free or B, sell them to you (for in game money). So don't hesitate to ask! :) " ,
I said this "I was outside at my kit shop And was walking cause I needed planks Later I was coming back and a creeper and a skeleton blowed me entities got cleared and I lost my king kit Alot of wood" If your trying to get it Its okay I am angry cause I lost more money And trying to get it back do you think that I ask stuff Now they like your reply cause They think I beg for stuff try reading 10 times you will get it if you wont Idk

Ashii

Dec 31, 2018
any you clearly said this "A, willing to give you kits for free or B, sell them to you (for in game money). So don't hesitate to ask! :) " ,
I said this "I was outside at my kit shop And was walking cause I needed planks Later I was coming back and a creeper and a skeleton blowed me entities got cleared and I lost my king kit Alot of wood" If your trying to get it Its okay I am angry cause I lost more money And trying to get it back do you think that I ask stuff Now they like your reply cause They think I beg for stuff try reading 10 times you will get it if you wont Idk
look, this was probably just a misunderstanding, lets not get heated about it. people were just trying to offer help if you wanted it as usually when people make posts like this, they appreciate the free stuff.
Super sorry about all the stuff you lost <3