Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Kyle's Intro

Wolffeh15

Hey, my name's Kyle. I enjoy many things such as making videos (vary rarely though), computer programming, Minecraft (i never saw that coming) and eating.

I've played minecraft for a few years now but im relatively new to beanblockz. I love redstone and im told im great with it. I also enjoy building, and my preferred block pallette usually has spruce wood, birch wood, and cobblestone

I do have some issues(quite a few) so im sorry if that makes you uncomfortable. But you may not notice, who knows!
(Im also awkward)

I watch way too many vines.

Me: I can show you the world
Debit machine: you have $3
Me: i can show you my driveway

And uh, yeah. Thats my intro
(Me after every presentation ever)

Kris

Ultra Member
Hey, my name's Kyle. I enjoy many things such as making videos (vary rarely though), computer programming, Minecraft (i never saw that coming) and eating.

I've played minecraft for a few years now but im relatively new to beanblockz. I love redstone and im told im great with it. I also enjoy building, and my preferred block pallette usually has spruce wood, birch wood, and cobblestone

I do have some issues(quite a few) so im sorry if that makes you uncomfortable. But you may not notice, who knows!
(Im also awkward)

I watch way too many vines.

Me: I can show you the world
Debit machine: you have $3
Me: i can show you my driveway

And uh, yeah. Thats my intro
(Me after every presentation ever)
Vines...it’s a yes from me welcome to kris’s Odd group of friends