Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

kitpvp :)

do you want kitpvp back?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Oreace

In all honesty Kit PvP was an extremely popular server at one point, It also greatly diversified the Server adding in many great PvPers to the community, however the server started to slightly dwindle, then with the implementation of 1.9 combat many skilled player quit leaving Kit PvP with a very small base player count. I know this because I used to play Kit PvP when it was in its prime, and never played it again once it turned to 1.9 PvP. I do believe if Kit PvP was to be added again with 1.8 PvP to Beanblockz the base player count would be quite a bit higher and would boost the longevity of the server. However you must put this in the server Admin's eyes, BeanBlockz is a business to them their is not much that Kit PvP could add the the Store and in turn the growth of their business. Its as simple as the Admin's might not see Kit PvP as a worth while investment of their time. I do however see Kit PvP as a way to diversify the community, it could add a larger PvP community to the server which could in turn grow the server's that PvP is also apart of such as Factions and (sometimes) Skyblock which can benefit the Server financially. Though I doubt sadly Kit PvP would be re-implemented into BeanBlockz as Creative, Skyblock, and Survival are all Servers that PvP does not play a major role in and are Servers the make up the bulk of BeanBlockz community. I do hope I'm wrong though.

Last edited:

salti

In all honesty Kit PvP was an extremely popular server at one point, It also greatly diversified the Server adding in many great PvPers to the community, however the server started to slightly dwindle, then with the implementation of 1.9 combat many skilled player quit leaving Kit PvP with a very small base player count. I know this because I used to play Kit PvP when it was in its prime, and never played it again once it turned to 1.9 PvP. I do believe if Kit PvP was to be added again with 1.8 PvP to Beanblockz the base player count would be quite a bit higher and would boost the longevity of the server. However you must put this in the server Admin's eyes, BeanBlockz is a business to them their is not much that Kit PvP could add the the Store and in turn the growth of their business. Its as simple as the Admin's might not see Kit PvP as a worth while investment of their time. I do however see Kit PvP as a way to diversify the community, it could add a larger PvP community to the server which could in turn grow the server's that PvP is also apart of such as Factions and (sometimes) Skyblock which can benefit the Server financially. Though I doubt sadly Kit PvP would be re-implemented into BeanBlockz as Creative, Skyblock, and Survival are all Servers that PvP does not play a major role in and are Servers the make up the bulk of BeanBlockz community. I do hope I'm wrong though.
I do agree with kitpvp starting to lose many players when it got switched to 1.9 but i personally like 1.9 better bc it requires more skill and most servers have 1.8 pvp on them. But again, majority rules and all i truly want is kitpvp back.

Aphrodite

This thread is old but: heck. yeah. bring kitpvp back. I lived on that server fr. And I mean yeah, the player base as a whole seems to be more into building houses and having pets, but I think there's still a good portion who'd like to pvp without the stress of losing the personal items they worked hard to get (like pvp in facs and survival). #bring #it #back #please

(also, people rarely pvp in facs because of how crazy overpowered some players are and how wack the economy is, not because they don't want to pvp.... smh)

Last edited:

salti

This thread is old but: heck. yeah. bring kitpvp back. I lived on that server fr. And I mean yeah, the player base as a whole seems to be more into building houses and having pets, but I think there's still a good portion who'd like to pvp without the stress of losing the personal items they worked hard to get (like pvp in facs and survival). #bring #it #back #please

(also, people rarely pvp in facs because of how crazy overpowered some players are and how wack the economy is, not because they don't want to pvp.... smh)
ikr :/