Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Announcement KitPvP is returning to the server!

DivaDash25

Newcomer
Hey everyone,

Today's post is going to a short one, but comes with some good news for the server - we're bringing KitPvP back!

We're hoping to release this within the next month, but before we do so there are some important decisions we need to make such as the server style and PVP version. The goal is to bring out a server that works for everyone and as such we will be releasing a feedback form. The form will allow you to vote on the style and version, and also provide any additional suggestions. If there's something you think would work well we would love to hear about it! The map will be of a similar style to the original server we had back in 2015. If you weren't around then you can find a video here.

The form can be accessed by clicking here and will be available for 7 days. After 7 days have passed we will close the form, release the results and schedule in a date to release the server.

Thanks,
Thomas
I was banned from the server because stupid me didn’t realize I wasn’t supposed to give out my IP to my own little server :( I’m so sorry is there any way I can be unbanned

ana_

Dedicated Member
simpana
simpana
I was banned from the server because stupid me didn’t realize I wasn’t supposed to give out my IP to my own little server :( I’m so sorry is there any way I can be unbanned
hii ! you can make a ban appeal here on the forums

wowmal

Newcomer
Hi, idk how to contact a memeber so i thought i would leave a message on here. I used to play this server a while back and i brought a kit i think it was either villager or knight, it was a while back so i forgot which one of the 2, but when i started playing again recently my kit was gone . can anyone help me with this please?
Edit: Never mind i found out how to contact for purchase issues im just waiting for a reply.

notChris

Dedicated Member
Waittt the fact it’s gonna be a similar map. Defo jumping on to witness this massive throwback ahaha

leanna

Newcomer
Hey everyone,

Today's post is going to a short one, but comes with some good news for the server - we're bringing KitPvP back!

We're hoping to release this within the next month, but before we do so there are some important decisions we need to make such as the server style and PVP version. The goal is to bring out a server that works for everyone and as such we will be releasing a feedback form. The form will allow you to vote on the style and version, and also provide any additional suggestions. If there's something you think would work well we would love to hear about it! The map will be of a similar style to the original server we had back in 2015. If you weren't around then you can find a video here.

The form can be accessed by clicking here and will be available for 7 days. After 7 days have passed we will close the form, release the results and schedule in a date to release the server.

Thanks,
Thomas
YUHHH

Pvhemen

Dedicated Member
well dang thomas, you’ve tempted me to come back and play minecraft for old times sake. looking forward to this

SimplyGoogle

Newcomer
Hey everyone,

Thanks,
Thomas
WOAH I CANT WAIT!

SimplyGoogle

Newcomer
Hey everyone,

Thanks,
Thomas
Well.... Kitpvp Idk?....