Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Announcement KitPvP is returning to the server!

Thomas

Owner
Owner
easyusual
easyusual
Hey everyone,

Today's post is going to a short one, but comes with some good news for the server - we're bringing KitPvP back!

We're hoping to release this within the next month, but before we do so there are some important decisions we need to make such as the server style and PVP version. The goal is to bring out a server that works for everyone and as such we will be releasing a feedback form. The form will allow you to vote on the style and version, and also provide any additional suggestions. If there's something you think would work well we would love to hear about it! The map will be of a similar style to the original server we had back in 2015. If you weren't around then you can find a video here.

The form can be accessed by clicking here and will be available for 7 days. After 7 days have passed we will close the form, release the results and schedule in a date to release the server.

Thanks,
Thomas

skinnycamm

skinnyc4mel
skinnyc4mel
I'm excited! I just barely remember that old map, but I always thought it might have been the best, (even though i didn't play too much)

: ) super pumped !