Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

kit upgrades!

beachbabyy

Newcomer
here are some of my ideas that i think could be changed so people get their moneys worth of what they buy<3

titan - $100

- /fly already pre-bought
- normal kit
- more color codes to choose from
- able to do /wand (gives them a 100 use sellwand which they can only redeem once)

king - $50
- normal kit
- more color codes to choose from

commander - $25
- normal kit
-

knight - $15
- normal kit
-
-

villager - $10
- normal kit
-

sponsor - $5
- normal kit

as you can tell there are a lot of blanks but add what you think would fit best under each kit! i'll add every

again these are just thoughts, if you have any suggestions feel free to leave a comment on this thread and i'll add it!<3
there are no wrong answers!!

somegay

somegay
somegay
I disagree on pre-bought /fly since the majority already bought fly & it's not meant to be a global perk.

roritheracecar

I suggestion you make a suggestion here or add onto the similar suggestion here.

I also got to say I disagree with the /fly and I explained why in the similar suggestion. And everything I said is also going for the sell-wand.
People already bought those items separately from the ranks or in general, the owners simply aren't going to have time to hand out reimbursements due to lack of time. Its going to cause issues if the ranks purchased those items (especially the sell wand cause they're higher priced) and now others are being handed the item or they essentially just lost however much money. Although I suggest making a suggestion so the people who are in charge of adding the items can see it.

Last edited by a moderator:

butterflysoup

Trusted Member
butterflysoup
butterflysoup
agreed with everyone else but even before /fly should of been added.<3
i personally disagree as /fly is a non consumable item (i think???) and if you dont want to pay for a rank (some people cant afford it) and fly is way cheaper than a rank. they can still use this perk (which is AMAZING) without having to use 30 dollars for a rank, whilst its like 7 dollars.

xoxbellaa

i personally disagree as /fly is a non consumable item (i think???) and if you dont want to pay for a rank (some people cant afford it) and fly is way cheaper than a rank. they can still use this perk (which is AMAZING) without having to use 30 dollars for a rank, whilst its like 7 dollars.
Okay i can see that more and thats very understandable <3