Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

KatGamer06's Guide to Survival-New Posts on different topics WEEKLY!

Do you want me to continue this?

• yes

• no gross

Results are only viewable after voting.

SaraG06

Hello there! My name is Sara but I go as KatGamer06 and I've been playing on Bean Blockz for quite some time if I do say so myself. As a current resident titan with over 100mil, I'd say I know some things, and this new thread will be giving tips, tricks, commands and more if you ask! For the beginning, I shall start the first one as a guide to something we all need in game... MoNey. And without further adO, lets jump right in!

Step 1. Join the server, I think the step is self-explanatory but needed to make money.
Step 2. Never ASK or BEG in chat for money or items, it just annoys us and makes us not want to give you anything. For me, when someone asks me to set a warp to their shop, I don't charge and I might buy some items because they were nice in dm's and didn't beg.
Step 3. Ask a titan with help making a grinder, it is one of the first steps in the game, it takes quite some money, but you can immensely gain from it. I've been using the same grinder since the reset, a purple, 25 spawner grinder, and it got me all the way to 100mil!
Step 4. Connecting to the previous step, try AFKing for people who already have grinders. This way you can see what grinders are like, how big you want them, how much lag your computer can handle and you can earn 100k+ for AFKing for just 1 hour.
Step 5. Everyone always needs help with something, even as small as digging out an area. Offer to help and get some money out of it!. I usually do it for free, but then if you do it for them more you might get paid more each time.
Step 5. Go adventuring! You can sell anything you want on /ah for any amount of money!
Step 6. Make a shop! I'm currently making a separate guide on making shops, should come out in a week or a couple hours :>
Step 7. be my friend. I give friends money. love me
Step 8. ignore the last
If you have any questions or things you want added, mail me on the forums or in game, or just leave a comment! Let me know what you guys you want a guide on!
ByE bEAns

gaygabi

Dedicated Member
Hello there! My name is Sara but I go as KatGamer06 and I've been playing on Bean Blockz for quite some time if I do say so myself. As a current resident titan with over 100mil, I'd say I know some things, and this new thread will be giving tips, tricks, commands and more if you ask! For the beginning, I shall start the first one as a guide to something we all need in game... MoNey. And without further adO, lets jump right in!

Step 1. Join the server, I think the step is self-explanatory but needed to make money.
Step 2. Never ASK or BEG in chat for money or items, it just annoys us and makes us not want to give you anything. For me, when someone asks me to set a warp to their shop, I don't charge and I might buy some items because they were nice in dm's and didn't beg.
Step 3. Ask a titan with help making a grinder, it is one of the first steps in the game, it takes quite some money, but you can immensely gain from it. I've been using the same grinder since the reset, a purple, 25 spawner grinder, and it got me all the way to 100mil!
Step 4. Connecting to the previous step, try AFKing for people who already have grinders. This way you can see what grinders are like, how big you want them, how much lag your computer can handle and you can earn 100k+ for AFKing for just 1 hour.
Step 5. Everyone always needs help with something, even as small as digging out an area. Offer to help and get some money out of it!. I usually do it for free, but then if you do it for them more you might get paid more each time.
Step 5. Go adventuring! You can sell anything you want on /ah for any amount of money!
Step 6. Make a shop! I'm currently making a separate guide on making shops, should come out in a week or a couple hours :>
Step 7. be my friend. I give friends money. love me
Step 8. ignore the last
If you have any questions or things you want added, mail me on the forums or in game, or just leave a comment! Let me know what you guys you want a guide on!
ByE bEAns
This is amazing! We should hang out on S2 sometime! :)