Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

IT'S OPEN! But I can't join. Anyone else?

annaa

same here. it says ‘The connection has been lost! We are undergoing maintenance!’

SpecialCam

Can anyone log in?
I suggest you try to restart your computer and do this again in the morning or tomorrow (what ever your day is like right now) if this doesn’t work, make sure it’s brought to the attention of high staff soon. Before the reset a number of people couldn’t join (including me) because the computer versions lacked the concept of things needed. But that’s been fixed and hopefully this can be too.

UniWolfiePlayz

Newcomer
Hi, I can't join BeanBlockz. When I try to join it says "Lost conexion" but I join the next day and it says the same thing! Every day I try it says the same thing!

beeboskinkyboots

Dedicated Member
Hi, I can't join BeanBlockz. When I try to join it says "Lost conexion" but I join the next day and it says the same thing! Every day I try it says the same thing!
1. Restart Minecraft if you haven’t already
2. Double check you have the right IP address -> mc.beanblockz.com
3. Make sure your in 1.12 as any other version after that is glitchy
4. If none of that works I would suggest trying to contact a higher member of staff or make a bug report by clicking here.

Last edited:

Spotiify

Spotiify
Spotiify
Hey I got your pm about this issue and also saw this post, try doing this steps listed above :) if the issue still occurs feel free to continue to pm me and I can try to help you further if the problem still exists!