Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Its like i have never played :(

pxttle

Newcomer
so i used to play on this server a while back i bought a rank (commander) and i used to play loads only on the creative servers though.
i decided to log in and its like i never played, i was confused at fist because i had no plots i looked it up and realized they clear yearly so thats fine, i no longer have my rank but im guessing i can reclaim it, but my start date is today and i have none of my friends nothing. its literally like im a new player. any suggestions??

Marian

Popular Member
so i used to play on this server a while back i bought a rank (commander) and i used to play loads only on the creative servers though.
i decided to log in and its like i never played, i was confused at fist because i had no plots i looked it up and realized they clear yearly so thats fine, i no longer have my rank but im guessing i can reclaim it, but my start date is today and i have none of my friends nothing. its literally like im a new player. any suggestions??
Reclaim your rank on the bbz store
^^^ uwu

https://store.beanblockz.com/category/710538

Spotiify

Spotiify
Spotiify
Once you add your reclaim rank to your cart, proceed to checkout and complete what you would usually do (no fees of course) :) once completed and you checkout usually within 15-20 minutes while on the server your rank should come in! if your still confused after doing this inbox me i'd be happy to help you out! as far as returning I know a lot of people come and go.. for some suggestions try to see if you remember any familiar names on the server, possibly make your own rp/ joining rps to meet new people, or! just go out of your way and message some people saying hey! the server is more than friendly I'm sure you'll meet some amazing people! if you ever see me online don't be afraid to say hi :)

pxttle

Newcomer
Once you add your reclaim rank to your cart, proceed to checkout and complete what you would usually do (no fees of course) :) once completed and you checkout usually within 15-20 minutes while on the server your rank should come in! if your still confused after doing this inbox me i'd be happy to help you out! as far as returning I know a lot of people come and go.. for some suggestions try to see if you remember any familiar names on the server, possibly make your own rp/ joining rps to meet new people, or! just go out of your way and message some people saying hey! the server is more than friendly I'm sure you'll meet some amazing people! if you ever see me online don't be afraid to say hi :)
thank you so much, honestly means alot <3