Is This Punishable? (Question For Player reports)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qxygen

Dedicated Member
Dec 3, 2015
Okay, so in the past few days i have been playing skywars... In 50% of cases when i'm being knocked off, most people say something like: "Bye!" or "Cya! <3".

And i feel like this makes me snap, almost like they're encouraging me to be disrespectful just to report me or get me in trouble! I get mad and do admit to saying some 'Disrespectful Words'.

And i'm willing to take punishment of it, but i just wanted to clear out that it was their fault and made me snap, most likely on purpose, let's say i just killed their friend.. Now they feel like they must get revenge, for example getting me in trouble or killing me (50-50% chance of each.)

Now i just wanted to ask, thanks for reading!

~Milky

Plxtinum

Nov 14, 2015
Omg same ^^^
I get so annoyed when the say/do that.

Txdoroki

Dedicated Member
Nov 15, 2015
What annoys me most is when people say "You only win cos you get Commander kit. That's not fair" and I say "Gurl, I payed for Commander, so stop calling it unfair"

Mango

Dedicated Member
Nov 15, 2015
I feel like it's not nice to say 'bye', but since it's not necessarily rude, I don't think it's punishable :p

IsyaLysa

Nov 30, 2015
I totally Agree because when I kill people They say some RUDE words when they fall to their death . I think its very rude for people to say 'Bai'

Txdoroki

Dedicated Member
Nov 15, 2015
Yes, 100% agreed, when they knock you off and they're like "Oops, bye!" it's so annoying!

John

Trusted Member
Nov 5, 2015
We can't really do anything about it, but please report anything you find quite rude and the staff will handle accordingly.

Qxygen

Dedicated Member
Dec 3, 2015
Thanks John!

luqca

Dec 8, 2015
Tbh I like to say BAI or something when I fall off xD but I do get annoyed when people say it's unfair that I use my kits to win :p

JennyySap

Nov 29, 2015
It rea annoys me when people at using my titan kit is cheating

Txdoroki

Dedicated Member
Nov 15, 2015
People say "Commander Kit is cheating u have to cheat to win lol" and it really pisses me off

Jan 7, 2016
everytime I fall off people are chatting "bye sucker" or "bai u stupid **** ***" and even "cya in hell *****! XD" i feel like this should be stopped now

Jan 7, 2016
everytime I fall off people are chatting "bye sucker" or "bai u stupid **** ***" and even "cya in hell *****! XD" i feel like this should be stopped now
and whenever i die people keep spamming in chat "springtraps a noob", "this player sucks so bad cx", "hey spring, you stink!" and "spring u noob stop losing or i will report u for being a little baby noob!"

Jan 7, 2016
and whenever i die people keep spamming in chat "springtraps a noob", "this player sucks so bad cx", "hey spring, you stink!" and "spring u noob stop losing or i will report u for being a little baby noob!"
i sorta feel like removing skywars now (im not playing it anymore) and i always see hackers there so yeah..

Txdoroki

Dedicated Member
Nov 15, 2015
Once someone messaged me "wow you need hacks and kits to win that's just lame" and they thought I hacked because I climbed up water, knocked them down and collected the water in a bucket. I feel like people specifically target us ranks for this kind of thing, as they feel it is pay to win for us. We still have skills. We don't always use our kits. We don't always win. And people still have to be mean?

I don't understand people sometimes.

Jan 7, 2016
Once someone messaged me "wow you need hacks and kits to win that's just lame" and they thought I hacked because I climbed up water, knocked them down and collected the water in a bucket. I feel like people specifically target us ranks for this kind of thing, as they feel it is pay to win for us. We still have skills. We don't always use our kits. We don't always win. And people still have to be mean?

I don't understand people sometimes.
ikr

Jan 7, 2016
Oh yeah, i forgot to mention that people who kill me always say (and spam) in chat "springtraps a idiot", "**** springtrap lets report him for being a noob" and "SPRINGTRAPS A NOOB OMG!!! XD LETS REPORT HIM :D"

i feel so sad for myself now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.