Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Introduction!

Marian

Popular Member
Marian__
Marian__
I've made other introductions in the past but because of all the new moderators and people, I'd decided to introduce myself once again!

Hello, my name is Marian. Well, technically It's my middle name, but I digress. Recently I've been really active on Classic so if you're online don't be afraid to say hi!! To better introduce myself I've made a little Q&A to better help you guys know me a bit more!
  • IGN: Marian__
  • Hobbies: I love playing instruments, snowboarding, swimming, art, & drawing, and Minecraft, of course.
  • Favorite color?: My favorite color is Pink!
  • Favorite show/series?: The Office.
  • Favorite Movie: It follows and/or Coco.
  • Favorite band/singer?: I like Cavetown, girl in red, Rex orange county and others! If you want to listen to my playlist please do!! -> https://open.spotify.com/playlist/40Q7HF6FB5AeGZOAIpHK2a
  • Favorite song?: Probably Pluto protector, and body. (Both on my playlist ;))
  • Favorite subject?: Probably would be History/Social Studies. I really like other countries, their cultures, and their histories.
  • What do you want to be when you're older?: I really, really, really want to teach English in other countries in South America, Europe, and Southeast Asia. I'm planning to learn a lot of languages. Languages are really interesting to me.
  • Do you have any pets?: I have three doggies and they're adorable. I have a lot of pictures of them on my Instagram (@smnthcook)
  • Favorite Holiday?: Christmas!
  • When did you join?: I joined Nov. 1st, 2015. Have been playing ever since.

Thanks for reading this Introduction? I hope you enjoyed!

Last edited:

pops

mompops
mompops
Hello Marian, nice introduction and very brave of you! Looking forward to seeing you around the server!

le0n

Dedicated Member
ywck
ywck
marian ily
also i've never heard of cavetown can you get me into the music x
and the office is great even though i just started watching it

Marian

Popular Member
Marian__
Marian__
marian ily