Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Introduction

astronautcat

oh, hey there!
hi, i haven't been on in awhile due to school being quite mean to say so myself, but lots of good happy things have happend.

My name is Keira! Online I go by my alias cqt, or you can call me cat if you want to make it a little bit easier on yourself. I have been playing minecraft PC since I believe either late 2014 or 2015 and joined bbz in 2015!

where can you find me?
usually, you can find me in places like creative (i'm a builder, so isn't that surprising haha)I might play survival but we'll see haha.

can we be friends?
heck ya we can!! youc an text me on discord, and literally at any time. I'll reply, promise!!

bio
So like i've said, my name is Keira. I'm 13 and in my final year of middle school, so yes I'll be a freshie starting next year! Scary thought. I have two little cute doggos at home called Tokyo and Mito, and yes they are named after cities in Japan. I really enjoy sushi, pizza, noodles, tacos, seaweed, all that jazz. I like building a lot and (fun fact! I'm currently building a disney, which i've been procrastinating on for quite a while.). I really enjoy writing and drawing a LOT. So catch me maybe posting some of my art on here maybe.

dms
my dms like said, are always ALWAYS open so if you want to, you can always text me if you wanna just have a quick chat. I'm probably gonna be more active on my discord though.

<3
and heck, ya thats me! Didn't really have much to say either than that haha. If you want to know more just go ahead and ask.

Last edited:

Gxrm

Dedicated Member
Gxrm
Gxrm
Ooo hello astronautcat, nice to meet you! Nice to hear ur a builder. (U might need to teach me a few tricks and tips) ;)! See you around

roritheracecar

Hello! Welcome (back) to the forums! You sound like a wonderful person! Let me know if you need anything

astronautcat

Ooo hello astronautcat, nice to meet you! Nice to hear ur a builder. (U might need to teach me a few tricks and tips) ;)! See you around
I'd love to teach you a few tricks and tips. I adore building so much haha. Nice meeting you, hope to see you around eventually!

Marian

Helper
Helper
Mariyayn
Mariyayn
Honestly high school is so much better than middle dont worry too much haha