Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jxred

jjxredd
jjxredd
Hello everyone!! I’m putting together a role play for a video that will go up on the BeanBlockz instagram! It’s not going to be a traditional role play in a sense. I’m going to be capturing everyone acting out their roles to put together a quick 1 minute story. If the video does well we may even do another one of these.

I have one main issue, that being I have no idea what to do a role play about. So I’m going to be making this post with a poll on a few topics and you guys can add other suggestions in the comments of this thread to help out as well as long as the suggestions are appropriate

This is a community event so I want to include everyone!! Thanks for reading and I look forward to the poll results and your suggestions! From the instagram team we hope you have an amazing day!

Effie

( I am aware there are already ideas to vote from but here is another idea that could be interesting!!)

Maybe something like, "The mystery of the Beanblockz Bandit" A sneaky player keeps placing suspicious chests with clues around the server together, a team collects all the clues to reveal the bandit's identity!

jxred

jjxredd
jjxredd
Okay but Day In The Life Of A Beanblockz Player has potentiallllllllll!
Hey if you have any ideas on how it should be done or anything let me know. I like the idea just trying to figure out how to roll with it

roritheracecar

Hey if you have any ideas on how it should be done or anything let me know. I like the idea just trying to figure out how to roll with it

Hey Ill dm you on discord soon lol

Status
Not open for further replies.