Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Get together/concert ?

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jxred

jjxredd
jjxredd
Hello everyone!! I’m putting together a role play for a video that will go up on the BeanBlockz instagram! It’s not going to be a traditional role play in a sense. I’m going to be capturing everyone acting out their roles to put together a quick 1 minute story. If the video does well we may even do another one of these.

I have one main issue, that being I have no idea what to do a role play about. So I’m going to be making this post with a poll on a few topics and you guys can add other suggestions in the comments of this thread to help out as well as long as the suggestions are appropriate

This is a community event so I want to include everyone!! Thanks for reading and I look forward to the poll results and your suggestions! From the instagram team we hope you have an amazing day!

Effie

( I am aware there are already ideas to vote from but here is another idea that could be interesting!!)

Maybe something like, "The mystery of the Beanblockz Bandit" A sneaky player keeps placing suspicious chests with clues around the server together, a team collects all the clues to reveal the bandit's identity!

jxred

jjxredd
jjxredd
Okay but Day In The Life Of A Beanblockz Player has potentiallllllllll!
Hey if you have any ideas on how it should be done or anything let me know. I like the idea just trying to figure out how to roll with it