Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

/Ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.

evoke

So, this is a suggestion;

Why can't non-ranked people have /ignore? Why do ranked people get to have the luxury of /ignoring someone's constant nags but non-ranked people have to 'grin and bare it'? Say someone is getting insulted, things that hurt, and they don't want to leave because of some petty bully but have to turn off their chat altogether. It's not fair. /ignore should be a feature to all of us, not just people who pay to have the privilege but everyone. I'm a commander, and I have /ignore but I know how much it would benefit everyone having /ignore.
EVOKE OUT, MOTHERTRUCKERS

HellIV

I totally agree, and honestly since I lost my King rank all I miss from it is /ignore. As I have anger issues and overall savage I have a very hard time ignoring people. People normally annoy me significantly and I used to depend on /ignore to help me not give in and get banned. Although I have learned to control my temper I let it slip sometimes causing me to lose it. So yes, I don't think /ignore should be a luxury, it's not really fair that you should have to almost 'pay' not to be bullied.

satan OUTZ

kannasan

I think it'd be great to have it
/Ignore is not a luxury
It should be given to all people.
[Players] Should be able to use /ignore for the simple purpose of bullying,Spam,Ignorance.
I can see players being bullied all the time by ranks and it irritates me that they can't ignore people.
People shouldn't have to pay just for a simple /ignore.

evoke

I guess /ignore isnt really needed.. because.. if someone /tpa spams you.. you can easily report.. if someones /msg spams you... another easy report.. and if you dont like someone you can just ignore them in your own mind.. but to be honest.. i kind of agree with you guys.. there is really no need for it to be a donor perk.
Not relevant, it can take weeks for mods to reply to a report.

kannasan

Players Do not have /ignore. It's kind of hard to ignore when people are constantly bullying you or spamming you.
And maybe they don't want to turn chat off? I'm sure they would still want to talk to there friends.
just ignore or turn your chat off

NomSTee

So, this is a suggestion;

Why can't non-ranked people have /ignore? Why do ranked people get to have the luxury of /ignoring someone's constant nags but non-ranked people have to 'grin and bare it'? Say someone is getting insulted, things that hurt, and they don't want to leave because of some petty bully but have to turn off their chat altogether. It's not fair. /ignore should be a feature to all of us, not just people who pay to have the privilege but everyone. I'm a commander, and I have /ignore but I know how much it would benefit everyone having /ignore.
EVOKE OUT, MOTHERTRUCKERS
I am not disagreeing with you. its just im trying to help you out realistically. But /ignore acts as a motive for people to donate so i do not believe it will be given to normal players... but there might be a chance.

Rainbow

Although I have no troubles with just ignoring ppl, I think /ignore would be really helpful for the majority of us. If you guys could, maybe you can somehow much its available to everyone?

evoke

The server needs money, yes. But no one buys a rank for /ignore, they buy it for the rest of the perks. I never wanted to get a rank to have ignore I just wanted the kits. Invalid.
I am not disagreeing with you. its just im trying to help you out realistically. But /ignore acts as a motive for people to donate so i do not believe it will be given to normal players... but there might be a chance.

NomSTee

The server needs money, yes. But no one buys a rank for /ignore, they buy it for the rest of the perks. I never wanted to get a rank to have ignore I just wanted the kits. Invalid.
I understand where YOU are coming from.. but not every person isnyt ike YOU so meaning.. Beanblockz is trying to get as many people as possible to buy a rank.. or "donate" as they say

evoke

Dude, seriously? No one says "OOH IMMA GET THIS RANK BC IT HAS /IGNORE" they might like having the perk but that doesn't mean they spent $45 to get /ignore lmao.
I understand where YOU are coming from.. but not every person is like YOU so meaning.. Beanblockz is trying to get as many people as possible to buy a rank..
And this conversation isn't relevant. Just because you can't afford/aren't allowed a rank you have to keep listening to spam or bullying? No, it's not right. You should see that.

NomSTee

Dude, seriously? No one says "OOH IMMA GET THIS RANK BC IT HAS /IGNORE" they might like having the perk but that doesn't mean they spent $45 to get /ignore lmao.

And this conversation isn't relevant. Just because you can't afford/aren't allowed a rank you have to keep listening to spam or bullying? No, it's not right. You should see that.
Yes i do see, i understand completely that all ranks, rank or no rank should have it. but im just trying to say that for some people it is possible for it to be a motive. but i am on your side with this one.

kannasan

We shouldn't have to spend 10,15,30,50,100,200 dollars on a rank.
I understand the server needs money.. But 100/200 for a rank?
I paid 50 for my king rank because of the sale. But thats all I'm going to get.
I didn't buy my rank for the /ignore. I bought it for the perks of having it and the kits.
Players that can't afford the ranks should still beable to have /ignore it's not an amazing thing to have ya know?
We shouldn't have to spend that amount of money on a rank just for /ignore.
/Ignore should be for everyone.

Cat-ifc

Newcomer
I agree coming from me, a [Player] I find stupid how we have to listen to all of this. As even I have donated by buying /fly, it would even be good if you just bought /fix or /fly and that would become a perk. But I hope it it for everyone soon.

kannasan

I agree coming from me, a [Player] I find stupid how we have to listen to all of this. As even I have donated by buying /fly, it would even be good if you just bought /fix or /fly and that would become a perk. But I hope it it for everyone soon.
Exactly, /ignore is needed.
People don't want to have to turn off there chat just because someone is bullying them or irritating them.

SpectreRage

I asked about this ages ago when I first joined Beanblockz and was told that /ignore was only available for ranked members. I really wish it wasn't though because a lot of harassment does happen from time to time and if everyone had access to /ignore, then there would be less reports about bullying and spam that the mods have to deal with.

kannasan

I sent easyusual a message about it. He probably won't read it, but Honestly this needs to be a command for everyone. It would be a lot of help.

Oreace

I agree that /ignore should be given to Default ranked ppl (saying i usta be one for a long time) since its unfair that default ranks have to grin and bare somone calling them "Invis nub" or some other stupid comment while ranks can just do /ignore. I think BB is just using /ignore as a reason to buy a rank or spend money in the store. Though is think giving it out to Default players would lower the minor reports given because its not worth reporting when you could just do /ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.