I can't talk in global chat

Faebella

Newcomer
Jan 11, 2019
The last thing I remember doing is that I was in a roleplay and I said *Punches Face* then a few minutes after I decided to leave, as any normal person would do I decided to talk in global chat and my message didn't appear, I started saying "Can anyone see my messages?" and nobody would respond. I am playing in 1.12.2 I have relogged many times since this has been happening for about a week now and nothing is happening!

chaeri

Dec 12, 2018
Have you checked your chat settings and mute history on the server? There were a few similar issue as well where someone had /ignored themselves and hundreds of people out of nowhere... You should try making a bug report and/or contacting a Sr. staff member if you haven’t been muted!

Faebella

Newcomer
Jan 11, 2019
I don't know how to check mute history D:

Kuroe

Jul 24, 2016
I have no ban kick or mute history only 2 warnings for "swearing" cause I said dammit twice on the same day but that was on November 15th
Hm well, the best thing is to make a bug report or contact a Sr.Mod about this as Chaeri said above.

petalier

Apr 8, 2017
You might have your chat settings on “commands only” :)

LowkeyKass

Jan 27, 2019
Hey so i’ts possible that you have /ignore your self on C1 it’s happened before to some people if this is not the case you should do a bug/glitch report here! <—— (click this) or just switch you version to 1.12.2 it works the best on the server