Hows life

Mariau

Popular Member
Feb 27, 2016
Life's been pretty good! My family is thinking about doing online schooling for me because I can't go to school without having a panic attack so I'm happy about that and I'll probably be able to spend more time on BeanBlockz! I'm going to have my 1 month anniversary with my girlfriend which is nice I love her so much but not as much as @MxgicCookie.

InWaters

Newcomer
Nov 19, 2018
Life's been pretty good! My family is thinking about doing online schooling for me because I can't go to school without having a panic attack so I'm happy about that and I'll probably be able to spend more time on BeanBlockz! I'm going to have my 1 month anniversary with my girlfriend which is nice I love her so much but not as much as @MxgicCookie.
Nice Congrats!

MxgicCookie

Apr 10, 2017
OML lmaO I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing xDD

Also, I do online school due to always having anxiety and panic attacks, and honestly I really recommend it to anyone is in a similar ship as I

MxgicCookie

Apr 10, 2017
Somehow I manage to have a decent sleep schedule but I'm still tired all the time like
I hate the morning and love the night so I stay up hecking late lmao

chaeri

Dec 12, 2018
i want to stay up all night but then i wake up dead in the morning

its very sad
truee

i usually just stay up all night at that point since i’d just be more tired if i went to sleep and woke up in the morning

MomFriendss

Newcomer
Jan 22, 2019
Guud, me and my friend are friends again after we decided not to be friends again but now we are and the friendship isn’t bette then is was before ùwú

MomFriendss

Newcomer
Jan 22, 2019
oof i meant to say the friendship is better then before i’m an idiot

WolfPawwz

Jan 18, 2019
OML lmaO I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing xDD

Also, I do online school due to always having anxiety and panic attacks, and honestly I really recommend it to anyone is in a similar ship as I
I've been doing online school for about three years now and though it isn't for everyone, it is great for people such as myself who dont feel comfortable in a public school setting.