Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

how to get yourself out of bed each morning with a few easy steps//

butterflysoup

Dedicated Member
butterflysoup
butterflysoup
you've been having those days for months where you don't feel like doing anything- you don't feel like getting out of bed, you don't feel like eating, or sleeping, or doing anything at all.
you're not alone.
thousands of people feel like this daily like you, and trust me. there are little things that you can do to make yourself up and feel better. there are so many people around you that can actually help. we're all here for you. i'm here for you. the internet is here for you. your real-life friends and parents are here for you, even if it doesn't seem like it.
you matter. every single part of you matters. you're you, and thats what we all like about you.

how to get yourself out of bed each morning with a few easy steps//
1. get a parent or a friend to call you every morning until you pick up and make sure to put your phone on the other side of the room so you'd HAVE to get out of bed to answer.

2. once you get up, IMMEDIATELY make your bed. it gives a sign of accomplishment and you probably won't want to wreck it after.

3. after the phone call, make yourself some breakfast. if you don't feel like cooking, next time you go shopping buy muesli bars for you to eat. breakfast is the most important part of the day and fuels you will energy.

4. avoid social media, try going outside and sitting out there for a bit. human skin can make large amounts of vitamin d when lots of skin is exposed and the sun is high in the sky.

5. we all know that when you're sad the most cliche thing to do is get a tub of ice cream or a bar of chocolate and cry. my biggest suggestion is to stay off these until you feel better.

//
this isnt my best work but i havent donesomething like this in a while and this is all i can think of ontop of my head. i want whats best for all of you.
i hope you're having an amazing day, and if not, it'll get better. there is ALWAYS sun at the end of a storm. you just have to help and let it happen.
i love you.
-rin

Natty

ilynatty
ilynatty
I only get out of bed when I need the bathroom or my stomach grumbles for food, but my mom does at some point scream my name so loud, I wake up in shock and my hair and face is a disaster.