Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

How I play Games

ShadowCrystal99

I'd like to assist you, although you haven't specified what you mean and what are you referring to when requesting 'How do I play games tell me please.'

Cal

Trusted Member
yeah how do you play games on this website or at least transfer them to Minecraft.
The forums games section doesn't have anything to do with MC. It's a fun way to get to know people, and it's something to do in your free time. To join the actual server, open Minecraft on your PC, and click on multiplayer. Next, press "Create Server" and type in mc.beanblockz.com in the server IP slot. Then, join the server. Please note that BeanBlockz is only a server on Minecraft PC, so MCPE, Xbox, PlayStation, WiiU, and Windows 10 versions will not work. Next time I would suggest that you place questions in the "Questions" section on forums, so people can see your question easier.

wisuu

wisuu
wisuu
Just as Cal explained, you don't play mc on here, or any other game. The forums is for fun, and for important things.

Cal

Trusted Member
how do u play on the game!!
The forums games section doesn't have anything to do with MC. It's a fun way to get to know people, and it's something to do in your free time. To join the actual server, open Minecraft on your PC, and click on multiplayer. Next, press "Create Server" and type in mc.beanblockz.com in the server IP slot. Then, join the server. Please note that BeanBlockz is only a server on Minecraft PC, so MCPE, Xbox, PlayStation, WiiU, and Windows 10 versions will not work. Next time I would suggest that you place questions in the "Questions" section on forums, so people can see your question easier.