Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

how do i install shaders?

iMAC05

_a_k_n_b_c_a_e_
_a_k_n_b_c_a_e_
i don't know how to install shaders, i have a mac. plz use screenshots!

kxmmy

kxmmy
kxmmy
It's weird to explain but, just get optifine and there should be a shaders option in the menu.

Better to just watch a youtube video on it :)

JoeyDeDestiny

Step1: Optifine Download Link (Install optifine through one of these versions, your choice!)
Step2: Open up Optifine, then download it as a forge thingy.
Step3: Launch Minecraft through this forge. (Basically like changing your version)
Step4: Find a shader pack that you like and download it. Sildurss Vibrant Shaders is a really nice one
Step5: Open your minecraft resource pack folder in your settings.
Step6: Drag the downloaded shader pack in your texture pack folder.
Step7: To actually enable shaders, go to Video Settings->Shaders...->double click on the name of your shaders
Hope those steps can help you, if you have any questions just message me! *FYI: Shaders may cause extreme lag if you're using a Mac!*

iMAC05

_a_k_n_b_c_a_e_
_a_k_n_b_c_a_e_
Step1: Optifine Download Link (Install optifine through one of these versions, your choice!)
Step2: Open up Optifine, then download it as a forge thingy.
Step3: Launch Minecraft through this forge. (Basically like changing your version)
Step4: Find a shader pack that you like and download it. Sildurss Vibrant Shaders is a really nice one
Step5: Open your minecraft resource pack folder in your settings.
Step6: Drag the downloaded shader pack in your texture pack folder.
Step7: To actually enable shaders, go to Video Settings->Shaders...->double click on the name of your shaders
Hope those steps can help you, if you have any questions just message me! *FYI: Shaders may cause extreme lag if you're using a Mac!*
what if i don't have forge