Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Holiday Traditions Week - Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

pay

It is certainly the most festive time of the year on Beanblockz. With such a diverse community of players from across the world, we all have our own unique traditions during the holidays. In order to include everyone, we would like to showcase your holiday traditions on our Instagram. Explain how you celebrate the holidays!

Common Questions:
What is the history of the tradition?
What kind of food do you have?
Are gifts involved?
On what day(s) does this take place?

Requirements:
• You must include an image of a small build or festive skin relating to the tradition, be as creative as you want!
• Your description must include the topic given.
• Do not exceed 300+ words. (Limited word count space)
• You may only send one entry.
• No comp server builds allowed.

Submit your entries in this thread. The Instagram Team will be choosing a handful of entries to feature on our Instagram, no prizes included. Be creative and share your holiday traditions!

Last edited:

Hope_Mikealson

It is certainly the most festive time of the year on Beanblockz. With such a diverse community of players from across the world, we all have our own unique traditions during the holidays. In order to include everyone, we would like to showcase your holiday traditions on our Instagram. Explain how you celebrate the holidays!

Common Questions:
What is the history of the tradition?
What kind of food do you have?
Are gifts involved?
On what day(s) does this take place?

Requirements:
• You must include an image of a small build or festive skin relating to the tradition, be as creative as you want!
• Your description must include the topic given.
• Do not exceed 300+ words. (Limited word count space)
• You may only send one entry.
• No comp server builds allowed.

The Instagram Team will be choosing a handful of entries to feature on our Instagram, no prizes included. Be creative and share your holiday traditions!
Im being like really dumb rn but do we send it right here?

GIRLY44neo

My favorite holiday tradition is walking around looking at Christmas lights! The decor is bright, creative, and pretty.

My family would take trips to popular neighborhoods that decorate like crazy and enjoy their displays.
We'd drive around or walk around for hours, ignoring our numb limbs from the cold. The neighborhood would set up hot cocoa stands to keep everyone warm. Anyone who was in the neighborhood had only smiles on their faces. My favorite houses are the ones that had moving decor and synced with the music. I didn't realize how much this tradition meant to me until we skipped it one year. Ever since, I always keep this tradition a priority.313363133731338v4rL1Ef.jpg

shishtarkc

Newcomer
Christmas is my favourite time of the year, and every year it just gets better. One of my favourite holiday traditions is Secret Santa! :) In the last three years I've done Secret Santa five times. Surprising someone with a gift during the holidays is just so very festive and amusing. Usually, this happens a few days before Christmas and it's just like an early Christmas day. The most important part is giving, but receiving is just as exciting. Secret Santa is also a great idea if you want to save money since you'll only have to buy for one person. Three years ago, I started this tradition with my friends and now I don't want to stop! Thanks for reading, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! <3 :coffee: https://imgur.com/DqLNay3 https://imgur.com/qfX9to1 (files were too large to attach)

Status
Not open for further replies.