Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

holiday introduction!

yardale

Newcomer
Hey ladies and gentlemen! My name's Emma and I'm currently 15. I believe I joined beanblockz somewhere in early 2017,, maybe?? Unfortunately, I haven't been playing lately because of school but I want to switch that around. In all honesty, I've never done an introduction before but I believe that this is a great opportunity to get out there and learn about everyone!

I made this forum account last year I think and I can't believe I chose this username lol, I might try to do a new introduction in the new year with a new account! (new year new me, right?)

At the moment I like watching Brooklyn nine-nine (which I deeply recommend), Bob's Burgers, how i met your mother and Stranger Things! Other than that, I like to draw though I haven't being doing that lately either. I like lofi-beat songs, but my favourite song is probably Like or Like Like by Miniature Tigers! Anyways, feel free to chat with me on discord or if you see me online anywhere, don't be shy! (my IGN is fevriers)!

Peace!

roritheracecar

Hello love! Nice to see you come back. If you wish to change your username, whenever that be, message a senior mod, and they'll change it for you!