Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

hmph

Gryffindor

Hey!
So if you don't know me, I'm known as Gryff.
I used to play quite a lot on this server, and it used to be the best part of my day.
It still is pretty good and the staff team and everyone who plays a part in making the server the best it can possibly be has done an amazing job.
Recently I stopped playing because I noticed a lot of people started to leave, a lot of my friends as well.
I realised that some of my friends were leaving because of updates that they weren't used to, or other friends of their's leaving too.
If anyone on the server knows me (A bit ironic to the second line of this post) and we're close/used to be, please pm me or just leave a message here. I might get the ambition to play again if I see that friends are still on here.
If you're reading this and don't know who the heck I am, I'm sorry that I wasted 20 seconds or so of your day (Actually not sarcasm, I mean it).
My past usernames are: SimplyGryff, Lxnnna and the cringe worthy one, XoAngelLunaXo.
I've had tons of nicknames as well so if you remember Lxnnna or XoAngelLunaXo from late 2016 survival red/1 or mid 2017 survival blue/2 here you go:
Pastel, SaltyPastel, GracefulGryffindor and my recent one, Gryffindor.
Again, super sorry if i've just wasted your time.
Thanks,
Gryff xx