Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

hi...again ♡

DevilsIvy

Newcomer
hello random passersby,

nice to meet you! my name is lyss : )
i've been on beanblockz (the server) since i was like 12 (so almost 3 years now wow ??), but i took a break from it and when i came back all the people i knew were gone and now i don't know who anyone is :')
sooo i thought i would introduce myself to you all !! but i suck with introductions, so i'm just gonna list some facts about me (p.s: feel free to comment your answers to the things i answered or some facts about yourself so i can get to know you guys a little bit as well : )

1) my name is alyssa, but you can call me lyss, lyssa, or whatever you want (i normally go by lyss though)
2) i have two cats who i love to death, but they hate me...to death
3) my favorite shows are the twilight zone and spongebob (i make a lot of spongebob references that would honestly be really awkward if you had no idea what i was talking about)
4) i almost never type using proper grammar and i use a lot of abbreviations because it's become a bad habit (and im lazy) and i suck at spelling, so i hope this entire post isn't a complete eyesore (and if it is, i'mreallysorry)
5) the only people i know who still play on here are @berriehh, @michuna, and @frostbite (im sorry i dragged you guys into this)
6) some of my hobbies include: ice skating, science, piano, and poetry (but i pretty much suck at all of these things lol)
7) i know there's a big mix of people who like kpop on here and people who completely dislike it, but i don't completely dislike it and, like 95% of other kpop fans on here, i like bts because they're pretty gr8, but i don't really follow/listen to kpop as much as i used to and- ok i'll stop now, but in short, if you ever need someone to talk (or hyperventilate) to about kpop or bts, i'llbehereforyouman
8) i mainly play on creative, survival, and skyblock (and my ign is LiAu)

okk im done talking about myself, but anyways, it's nice to meet you guys and hopefully we'll see each other around !! : )

(holy crap i just realized how long this is compared to other people's intros lol im so sorry, im just gonna make the text really small so it doesn't seem like that much :'')

Last edited:

Flow

hello random passersby,

nice to meet you! my name is lyss : )
i've been on beanblockz (the server) since i was like 12 (so almost 3 years now wow ??), but i took a break from it and when i came back all the people i knew were gone and now i don't know who anyone is :')
sooo i thought i would introduce myself to you all !! but i suck with introductions, so i'm just gonna list some facts about me (p.s: feel free to comment your answers to the things i answered or some facts about yourself so i can get to know you guys a little bit as well : )

1) my name is alyssa, but you can call me lyss, lyssa, or whatever you want (i normally go by lyss though)
2) i have two cats who i love to death, but they hate me...to death
3) my favorite shows are the twilight zone and spongebob (i make a lot of spongebob references that would honestly be really awkward if you had no idea what i was talking about)
4) i almost never type using proper grammar and i use a lot of abbreviations because it's become a bad habit (and im lazy) and i suck at spelling, so i hope this entire post isn't a complete eyesore (and if it is, i'mreallysorry)
5) the only people i know who still play on here are @berriehh, @michuna, and @frostbite (im sorry i dragged you guys into this)
6) some of my hobbies include: ice skating, science, piano, and poetry (but i pretty much suck at all of these things lol)
7) i know there's a big mix of people who like kpop on here and people who completely dislike it, but i don't completely dislike it and, like 95% of other kpop fans on here, i like bts because they're pretty gr8, but i don't really follow/listen to kpop as much as i used to and- ok i'll stop now, but in short, if you ever need someone to talk (or hyperventilate) to about kpop or bts, i'llbehereforyouman
8) i mainly play on creative, survival, and skyblock (and my ign is LiAu)

okk im done talking about myself, but anyways, it's nice to meet you guys and hopefully we'll see each other around !! : )

(holy crap i just realized how long this is compared to other people's intros lol im so sorry, im just gonna make the text really small so it doesn't seem like that much :'')
Welcome back! I hope you enjoy your stay here! again

Can't wait to see you in-game! :)

notChris

Dedicated Member
I’m literally in the same possition as you. I had a break and now I don't know many people at all. :D