Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

helloo

kiwi

Dedicated Member
hi, im kiwi !! this is like my 20th introduction but i figured since a lot of players are new and may not know me, itd be appropriate to make this.

my ign is hyucks n ive been playing on this server for 4 years !! i love making friends so if you see me online or on discord (name is kiwi), dont be afraid to say hi

youll find me mostly on skyblock (both), survival (both), creative 1.0 (occasionally), factions, and the new competition server of course

Last edited:

peachie

hello! i joined in 2015 but only just got onto the forums! ign is peacchie and don't be afraid to say hello!1!!

demxns

Lol that ign :p its perfect
And @shiv I actually used to play with someone with that ign or similar to it a long time ago on the server

shiv

Popular Member
Lol that ign :p its perfect
And @shiv I actually used to play with someone with that ign or similar to it a long time ago on the server
TigerGal1234? Yeah I knew her. I got pretty mad at her when she changed her ign to basically the same thing as mine after I met her xd

demxns

you might have known her, she was a player and i was Knight at the time I think though. It could have been me idk
XD what ever but if it was you that'd be cool my ign at the time was LunaLeWolf if it was you

shiv

Popular Member
XD what ever but if it was you that'd be cool my ign at the time was LunaLeWolf if it was you
omg wait i remember you!! I met you on survival one time, I was the most immature person at that time so I feel bad for you lmao