Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Hello Star :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starrrr

Trusted Member
Hello fellow beans! Tis' I the majestic Star! *crowd cheers in background* Can any of you remember how many introductions I've done? I'll give you a virtual hug if you can remember. But hey why not do another since I'm coming back? :))) So here is my new and improved intro!

(1) I'm taking French this year. I love it. It's great. Next fact.

(2) I'm still in soccer. My team is the second best team in our state. Next fact.

(3) I still play the Viola. I still will kill you if you call it a violin. Next fact.

(4) Two of my books are being published on an app where I will be making money. Next fact.

(5) Lavender is my favorite color. As you can tell. Next fact.

(6) I just finished the HP series for the first time on March 23rd. I am a Ravenclaw. Next fact.

(7) Even though I'm in the TMI fandom, I despise the TMI TV show because it's utter rubbish. Next fact.

(8) I love dogs. Please send me a dog. Next fact.

(9) I've been with BB for a year now. :) I just came back to being active. Yah. Next fact.

(10) @xHypo is my best friend on here and this is a huge surprise to her, so surprise lmao.

Lol I'm boring and done. I love you all. Welcome back me.

-Star

loza

Dedicated Member
Welcome back Hun! <3 Also! *Gives virtual hug* I don't know how many you have made. And I'm lazy. <;

Status
Not open for further replies.