Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Happy 6th birthday beans <3

skinnycamm

Dedicated Member
skinnycamm
skinnycamm
I wanted to make some art for the 6th birthday of beanblockz, and for my amazing friends. I met all these goof balls on the competition server an had a blast with them. We now share some pretty funny times.

this drawing is taking place about the day before the competition closed, when @kcundercver needed most her plot finished :,)
So we banded together to help our silly friend, but I have a distinct memory of @StrawberryLaces (sai) just eating cereal haha ; ). I was freaking out myself feeling extremely stressed about KC, which I’m sure did not help her at all LOL. But even in all the chaos @martaa had come through strong and actually was working peacefully, I mean what would we do without u girly ; )

I love u all and am so glad I met you <333

Attachments

Last edited:

Luka

Dedicated Member
Lcka
Lcka
I wanted to make some art for the 6th birthday of beanblockz, and for my amazing friends. I met all these goof balls on the competition server an had a blast with them. We now share some pretty funny times.

this drawing is taking place about the day before the competition closed, when @kcundercver needed most her plot finished :,)
So we banded together to help our silly friend, but I have a distinct memory of @StrawberryLaces (sai) just eating cereal haha ; ). I was freaking out myself feeling extremely stressed about KC, which I’m sure did not help her at all LOL. But even in all the chaos @martaa had come through strong and actually was working peacefully, I mean what would we do without u girly ; )

I love u all and am so glad I met you <333
Omfg that looks so good! Especially because kc is crying ^_^