play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Announcement Halloween Build Competition & September Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofia.moon

Popular Member
_Midnight_Moon_
_Midnight_Moon_
Does anyone know if the competition will upated to 1.14 or will it just stay in the same version as it is?

ashley

Dedicated Member
Would you need to include you address if you won?
Yeah, you will need to provide a shipping address in private messages to Thomas (or I think, maybe Mama) if you win. They'll send you a private message here on the forums about it.

MischiefManged

Newcomer
Hey can we put videos instead of screenshots? Just curious because I wanna show my build moving around :p
Also, what if we're British and we get the giftcard? The $ would be useless to us.

Last edited:

auggie

Dedicated Member
Hey can we put videos instead of screenshots? Just curious because I wanna show my build moving around :p
Also, what if we're British and we get the giftcard? The $ would be useless to us.
I’m sure you can link a video or two if you wish but i suggest putting some photos just so people can get a quick look if they want to.

if you win and get contacted to get a gift card i believe they would give you a gift card that works with whatever currency you use since tons of people from out of the US have won build competitions in the past and have purchased ranks.

Natty

prithcess
prithcess
What time will the winners and whatnot be announced? I am in CST Chicago Time Zone.........
There's no specific time, they'll announce whenever they want or can. They just said that they'll be announced today, so somewhere today/tonight or whenever, they'll announce the winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.