Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Goodbye.

Target

Umm.

Hi! (And bye I guess)

I’ve been quite inactive on the server. As in haven’t actually played since the reset. Haven’t actually had interest in the server since... well months. There’s a multitude of reasons for this, main ones being many of my friends I have made are gone, the state of the community, and me just having other interests.

As stated above, a lot of my friends have quit the server. I joined early 2018, and made many friends on the server. Half the reason I logged in everyday was because of them. But as time went on, they started to log in less and less, and then they faded away. After that, the server just became a grind for me. Build after build, project after project. It didn’t have meaning to me anymore. I just stopped having as much fun as I used to.

State of the community. Maybe it’s just because no one I really know is active anymore, but the community just seems to be getting toxic, both in the staff-end and player-end. I remember back when I first joined, people were just nicer. They’d help one another out, and the survival server wasn’t just a huge ego and money competition. Now when you play, all that matters is money. To get noticed in chat, to play, and honestly I just find that ridiculous. The server had shifted from having fun building with friends to WHO CAN BUILD THR BIGGEST MOB MURDERER AND GET THE MOST TINY BLOCK GAME COINS. It’s terrible and boring and the community is breaking apart because of it. I know people with disagree with me about this, but that is what I’ve been seeing recently, and that is not how I enjoy playing the server. Staff. I’m not going to elaborate on this, but I feel like the staff team is tilting a tad. Don’t get me wrong, some staff are asking and great and I love them. But I’ve heard about drama amongst the staff and competitions about who can ban/warn the most people. This may just be rumors, but if it isn’t..
This isn’t really a community I want to be apart of.

Finally, I’ve just had other interests. I moved to a different province this summer and I had to take time to adjust (people don’t speak French here haha!) I started my first year of high school and I want to take time to pay attention to my other interests, like soccer, track, and just school. I’ve come to realize that I am not paying enough attention to my own well being and interests and even my family. I want to pay attention to school, and more importantly just spend time with people I appreciate it.

There are other factors to my not playing beanblockz, but I would like everyone to know, especially my friends that are still active, that IT WAS NOT BECAUSE OF ANY OF YOU. I love you all, and no amount of stupid, petty drama could make me leave ya. I want you guys to know that I’ve appreciated every moment I’ve spent with you guys on the server and I’m glad I got to meet you.

@kiwicado
WAIFU!!! Dear god you are an amazing friend. I’m so glad I met you like, almost two years ago now. You’re so kind and fun to play with and I hope you continue to be funny and amazing throughout your life. I wish you luck and I hope we can talk from time to time

@Cloudram
You’re one of the strongest, best people I’ve met, and you’re by far the best staff member. You are smart and funny and I couldn’t have asked for a better friend. I hope life treats you well and I love ya.

@auggie oh my god. We might not have talked a ton but you’re amazing!!! I’m going to miss you so much.

There’s a couple more people I wanted to tag but I’m not sure what their forums names are now so I’m just going to list you guys and hope you see this.
Luca, shiv, dove, grads, Bell, ova, ash, ChrisY3, Zender, Aersoldorf, Pepper, you all have effected me in a positive way, and I hope I have done the same to you. You are all amazing people, and the hardest part about leaving is having to leave y’all, including the people I tagged above. I’m not sure if you guys are active in game or on forums anymore, but if you see this I wish to let you know that I love ya.

To people that don’t know me, you probably don’t care that I’m leaving but... good job for reading this far? To people that do know me, I wish you luck in life and happy playing.

Goodbye.

josieuwu

Newcomer
even though i don't know you, i wish you the best of luck!!

honestly i dont rly like the community bc ever since i started playing again, im horrible at making friends so like i have nobody to hang out w and i just feel left out

probably going to end up going on an unsaid hiatus again lol

anyways yea, i wish you the best of luck!!

~jo_osie

auggie

Dedicated Member
i’m so sad to hear that you’re leaving.
the time we talked to each other was so fun, i wish we talked more.
good luck with everything in your future and that you’re doing now. i’m really going to miss you <3
if you can/want, please check back in and say hello sometimes <3

shiv

Popular Member
ill miss YOU so Much OMG :(( <333 I wish you the best of luck in your new area and everywhere else in life!! (Sad I might not get to see you on the staff team with me) Love you

le0n

Dedicated Member
crossfields
crossfields
i don't know you but-

i wish u luck my friend [: be safe and have fun on ur new journey <3

puugss

Newcomer
i remember you a little bit target but.. i hope your doing well. wish you the best uwu

Natty

ilynatty
ilynatty
Yeah, I can relate all my friends too have disappeared, so I don't see them anymore, only a few.
I remember you had lots of fun on survival with everyone that both of us would know.
I wish you luck on the future and high school!

aevure

Newcomer
aevure
aevure
omg i’m so late ):: but i’ll miss you so much, survival red 2ish resets ago was so fun w you ):