play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Getting rid of Mob Stacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coww

we all know what it is
that red tag that says

2x skeleton (stack)

yeah... that. what I want to do today is persuade the server to rid of that and let the mobs be on their own.

first, you don't get all the drops. if you have a 11x skeleton you will only get 3 bones after killing that skeleton, as if it was only 1 skeleton. this goes the same way with any mob.

secondly, breeding. personally, I cant breed my cows if they are all in the same body. and however wrong that sounds, its very true.

now, the reason we have this revolting mob stacking is because it reduces lag within the server, well the east solution to that is just make the mob spawn rate go down, or make the "clear entities" action become more frequent

I hope this gave some insight on why mob stacking is a nuisance, and I hope to hear others opinions. please enjoy this picture of an obviously sad skeleton, who has probably been a victim of mod stacking.

yOINK.jpg

Ashii

ashthetotaltrash
ashthetotaltrash
This is not the place for suggestions, if you want this to be implemented, you can make a suggestion here.

Ashii

ashthetotaltrash
ashthetotaltrash
alr how do I get rid of this thread?
Just leave it, I’ll lock it so people don’t get confused and start putting opinions on it here rather than the suggestion.
-thread locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.