Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Flow's Build Competition

Niche

Newcomer
Plot ID - 10;-1
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/fD6KA

Please keep in mind, this map was made for an explorable sense, and for that reason, we used barriers to railroad players to explore the entire cave. Just keep moving forward cx

The Peppermint mines are optional, but I highly recommend visiting them.

Last edited:

Nicholae

Newcomer
Oh wow, I really like the caves! Really really cool!!!
And you look like you're using natural light?? Such a good touch! Very good job!

Niche

Newcomer
You should teach me how to build sometime, if you have the time.. I'm not as good as you.
I'm really glad you like the build, it took a while to make, but honestly I feel like it could have been so much better. We were limited to plugins that we could use, if we weren't so limited we could have made something so much more impressive! But it was a fun challenge working on this build with all of the limitations, and everyone trying their hardest.

Niche

Newcomer
crying wtf how did you make that

how did you have time for that

how do you have the skill for that
Flow is the manager for our build team, and also a gfx artist who does some work for us.
So honestly it's fairly easy work for him, we have him do this sort of thing for us all the time :eek:

rainyy

Dedicated Member
Flow is the manager for our build team, and also a gfx artist who does some work for us.
So honestly it's fairly easy work for him, we have him do this sort of thing for us all the time :eek:
well dang i didn't realize that this was one of those really fancy teams that have cool stuFF

Flow

well dang i didn't realize that this was one of those really fancy teams that have cool stuFF
Haha, well, yeah, it is :) I am not so much as the main builder when it comes to projects with the team, I work as the helper, Manager, and graphic designer :) If you ever need a thread design for your work, feel free to PM me! We can sort one out :)
DISCORD - Flow#1021

Or you can PM here on the Beanblockz forums.

Niche

Newcomer
Haha, well, yeah, it is :) I am not so much as the main builder when it comes to projects with the team, I work as the helper, Manager, and graphic designer :) If you ever need a thread design for your work, feel free to PM me! We can sort one out :)
DISCORD - Flow#1021

Or you can PM here on the Beanblockz forums.
Such shameless advertisement :p