Menu

Join Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.beanblockz.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE

Favorite Songs

tanyax

I want to expand my music taste, drop some of your favorite songs down below! The more the better, i don’t mind !!

le0n

Dedicated Member
crossfields
crossfields

Wolffeh15

Well here is my list and explanation for each as i sometimes enjoy songs for different reasons.

Artists:
1. Anson Seabra - He has a soothing voice and i feel a calm atmosphere when listening to his songs. Many of his songs have heavier ropics however, so be wary of that.
Primary Suggestion: Robin Hood

2. Linkin park - I grew up with this band and always enjoyed them. Overall a great band while they were a thing.
Primary Suggestion: Shadow of the Day

3. The chainsmokers - For me i enjoy them due to emotional attachment to the band for personal reasons.
Primary Suggestion: Paris

4. Fall Out Boy - I like most of their songs. Good lyrics, a nice beat. Not much else is needed.
Primary Suggestion: Thnks fr th Mmrs

5. Panic! At the Disco - Great vocals and Instrumentals. Acoustic versions are great too. Many different styles aswell.
Primary Suggestion: Nine in the Afternoon

6. My Chemical Romance - Feeling a bit emo rn? Well as much as i enjoy their music, they are fairly emo.
Primary Suggetion: Welcome to the Black Parade

Misc:
These are songs where i am unfamiliar with the artist or band beyond a couple songs.

1. Through Glass by Stone Sour - A fairly nice song. I usually listen to it in a playlist purely for background muaic and never see myself going out of my way to listen to it.

2. I built a Friend by Alec Benjamin - A song that has been there through thick and thin. A great song no matter the situation and I find myself going back to it often.

3. Cliffs of Dover by Eric Johnson - An instrumental song. Great guitar playing and i tend to listen to it for short trips.

4. House of Gold by Twenty One Pilots - an Acoustic song that is just a fun song to listen to.

5. Anything That is a Fingerstyle Guitar Version - Fingerstyle guitar versions if songs are extremely soothing and calming to listen to. Simply searching "Fingerstyle guitar" can lead to a good time.

I hope this is enough and I'm sure I can find more if people request for more. Feel free to message me on discord aswell if you enjoyed some of these and I can try and find something in a similar taste.

juliii

most of these aren't in english but you asked so :)

gotta go - chungha
bad - christopher
still feel - half alive
no fun - seventeen
stuck in my head - twice
breezeblocks - altj
fantasy - vixx
toy - block b

tanyax

Well here is my list and explanation for each as i sometimes enjoy songs for different reasons.

Artists:
1. Anson Seabra - He has a soothing voice and i feel a calm atmosphere when listening to his songs. Many of his songs have heavier ropics however, so be wary of that.
Primary Suggestion: Robin Hood

2. Linkin park - I grew up with this band and always enjoyed them. Overall a great band while they were a thing.
Primary Suggestion: Shadow of the Day

3. The chainsmokers - For me i enjoy them due to emotional attachment to the band for personal reasons.
Primary Suggestion: Paris

4. Fall Out Boy - I like most of their songs. Good lyrics, a nice beat. Not much else is needed.
Primary Suggestion: Thnks fr th Mmrs

5. Panic! At the Disco - Great vocals and Instrumentals. Acoustic versions are great too. Many different styles aswell.
Primary Suggestion: Nine in the Afternoon

6. My Chemical Romance - Feeling a bit emo rn? Well as much as i enjoy their music, they are fairly emo.
Primary Suggetion: Welcome to the Black Parade

Misc:
These are songs where i am unfamiliar with the artist or band beyond a couple songs.

1. Through Glass by Stone Sour - A fairly nice song. I usually listen to it in a playlist purely for background muaic and never see myself going out of my way to listen to it.

2. I built a Friend by Alec Benjamin - A song that has been there through thick and thin. A great song no matter the situation and I find myself going back to it often.

3. Cliffs of Dover by Eric Johnson - An instrumental song. Great guitar playing and i tend to listen to it for short trips.

4. House of Gold by Twenty One Pilots - an Acoustic song that is just a fun song to listen to.

5. Anything That is a Fingerstyle Guitar Version - Fingerstyle guitar versions if songs are extremely soothing and calming to listen to. Simply searching "Fingerstyle guitar" can lead to a good time.

I hope this is enough and I'm sure I can find more if people request for more. Feel free to message me on discord aswell if you enjoyed some of these and I can try and find something in a similar taste.
wow !! thanks hehe

shawk

Dedicated Member
oldies but goldies

The Beatles:
The Long and Winding Road
Let It Be
Real Love
Queen:
Don't Stop Me Now
Cool Cat ( a classic )
Somebody To Love